𝙶 𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚝!

Tyriek POV

I was heading to the factory to do a checkup, and I saw saint smoking weed like he anit got shit to do.

Saint said " I see you done popout on da gram I see". I laughed. I said the lil the girls saying on from TikTok.

"You in my business? Don't do!"
I told him I was about go pick up Tanya and left cus it was boring asl.

I texted her to let her know I was coming to lay dick on her 💀.

Da Bae💞

I'm coming by yo house to pick u. Ight!
(Delivered)

She got in the car with a attitude.  I asked what's her problem. She said " you betta control yo bitches cus they getting out hands" .

She said " Yo ex texting me saying that she wanted to fight me".
I told ha " I'm not fighting over NO DICK".

I rolled my eyes cus I know they not gon fight, we got to my house and she in my washroom.

I was on my phone seeing a ass of messages from different bitches. One said " Out all the bitches you picked her" .

I texted the girl who said that and I said " you the least to be talking cus u got Chlamydia don't play wimme!"

Tanya came back looking good. I grab her hand walk her to the bed. I grip ha ass, and mad ha fall on me.

Nobody POV

Tanya and Tyriek started kissing and, then he went down on her making hickies on her stomach.
He got down to her p***y and she was moaning a lil.

She had asked him " Was Saint here?" He ignored the question.
Then her light moans was turning him on.

He got on top of Tanya, and he was taking off her lace black panties. She took off his shirt and he took off hers.

He slipped it in and she was wet asf. He was going slow and she closing her eyes. Then he starting going fast all of sudden.

She was moaning loud but she didn't wanna be that loud because she didn't know weather saint was there.

Tanya got up and started sucking his d**k, he had his head back and Tanya was looking up at him. She spat on it and started stroking his shit.

Tyriek pulled her up on the bed and started doing backshots, Tanya arched was good asf. She was tryna run from him, but had her grip on her back.

They weren't wearing and Condom and he was saying "fuck out loud". She was moaning loud.
She was saying ssstoopp.

Then he busted inside of her, and he rolled over on the other side. He went to sleep fast asf.

Tanya looked over and said this what that WAP do, she was scrolling on her phone and saw Quan texting her.

Quan

"So you and this nigga out here fucking now! Like wtf wrong withca. Don't get mad when he come up missing!"

Tanya put her phone on Do Not Disturb and put it under her pillow and went to sleep.
(Vote pls💞)