𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚎𝚎𝚎.

King POV
Yurrr, My name King. I'm Tanya big brudda. I'm 19. Tbh ion really like her having a baby at 18.

But yet I can't believe that imma be a Uncle. I was going to her Housewarming and I was bringing my girlfriend Jazmine cus they always get along.

Tanya POV
So Riek brought us a new and me and Aliyah decorated.

It was sooo cute. Today we was having and housewarming and invited my aunt, and my brother.

I wish he bring his girlfriend, we got a lot to catch up on. I went to put on something decent.

Brought out 6 bottles of champagne and 1 bottle of Hennessy. But I was mad I couldn't drink. I should all of it and nobody drink.

Riek POV
I was at the house telling my brudda bout the housewarming. Nya called me and told me to "hurry up it's starting at 6:00 dummy".

I told her Ight. I got in the car and drove off. My phone started ringing and it was the bitch from Jamaica that I cheated on nya wit.

I hurry up and blocked the number. I got home and tell me why Tanya momma here, knocking on the door. I looked at her.

I asked her "wtf u doing here". She said checking in my daughter. I told her can she move. I stick my key in the door to open it.

Shut the door behind me, cause how you gon disrespect yo daughter and then see her living lavish you wanna see her.

I told Tanya ha momma outside, she speed downstairs and swing the door open. She said "WHAT".

I started thinking yo myself how the hell she found out where we live that fast. Cause Tanya brother do t even fuck wit ha.

Tanya momma said I just want this see how we're you, and was you being taking care of.

Tanya said "well you would know if you didn't kick me out. Anyways how tf u found were I live".

Tanya momma said her aunt.

Tanya POV
This bitch run ha mouth toooo much. I slapped the door and said goodnight.

The guest was starting arriving. I saw my brother and ran up to him. I missed him soo much. I saw his girlfriend she ran up and hugged me.

I walked them in the house. I let Riek and King met each other. I walked upstairs with jazmine to show her the house.

I went in our room so we can catch up. I told her that I was 4 months pregnant and I asked her was she coming to the baby shower next week.

She said " of course". I liked her beca she doesn't have and attitude. My brother always talks about her. I hop they get marry. Make her my sister in law🥳.

I went downstairs and saw them all getting along and other guest was here. My aunt came. I was pouring out the champagne.

Aliyah and jazmine was helping me, and my aunt walked over and congratulate me. I said thanks with a fake ass smile.