10

-Jacobys pov-

It's been months now since Adelita and I have been seeing each other I couldn't say things were always bad but they weren't always good either, it seemed at times we'd take two steps forward then ten back. I knew a lot of it had to do with me because I drink too much and as much as I tried to quit it was hard, Adelita tried to do nothing but help me which put her in the path of destruction because I take it out on her. I did feel bad because ever since the call from her mom she hasn't been the same, her mom called to tell her that her dad was dying she had never told me her life story and I realized it's maybe because she didn't know how to. I sat outside on the balcony thinking about her, wondering how in the hell she ever picked me? Why? Why does she keep putting up with me? When I've Done so much to hurt her but she's never done anything to hurt me and has only ever cared for me?

I knew that I needed to make changes in my life but my problem is I'm so damn stubborn and always want to do what I want to do, the door slid open but I didn't turn around and there was silence for a while.

"Hey, I'm back...." she said I just nodded and the door closed again, right now she's staying with me because of going on tour she missed out on her apartment. Things were okay I'm not used to living with a woman but there's something different about her, I finally went back inside to see her sitting on the bed spaced out I walked over standing in front of her.

"Are you okay? "

She sighed shrugging her shoulders I got annoyed immediately I was working on this still. "Right.... Lita can't talk to me about anything...." I said

"Jacoby.. please just. ... don't okay? "

I walked away to go into the living room to give myself space so I didn't get worked up, instead of just leaving and going to get drunk then bang some girl I just leave the room and go into a different one. I knew I was lucky to have a girl like lita but yet I was still a dumb ass and would go straight for what would hurt her the most, but I knew if I kept it up I'd lose her and honestly that's something I just don't think I could handle. Plus she was going to be going on tour with Avenged soon for at least a few months so I didn't want the last thing we both remembered before she left was that we fought because I know how hard it is being gone.

She finally came into the living room going to the kitchen and cleaning I caught on to the fact that she cleans AGAIN when she's upset, it drives me absolutely crazy that she can't talk to me. I got up walking over to her putting my arms on either side of her on the counter, she turned to face me just staring at me.

"Lita.... what's wrong? "

"I'm kinda nervous to leave you..."

"I understand that but at the same time it will be good for you to get used to being away from me...." she shook her head

"You have no idea Jacoby" I could tell there was more than she was letting on but I didn't want to press her because the more I do that the more she puts a wall up and then I get mad.

"You know you can tell me anything"

"What do you want for dinner? " was all she said as she ducked under my arm but I grabbed her pulling her close to me then I kissed her deeply.

"I want you...." I whispered into her ear as she gasped as I kissed her neck taking her clothes off. As we laid in bed a few rounds and hours later I stared at her with a bit of moonlight that cast over her from the open window, she's perfect so fucking perfect how in the hell did she ever pick me? A wild guy a fuck up?

Sure I'm sure she has issues of her own some kind of fucked up past that she for some reason doesn't want to tell me, I'm sure maybe this was all still unreal to her to be touring with bands she loves and dating me. Everything between us so far has been pretty rocky but it's proven maybe we belong together, I'm so god damn up and down with everything even with her it's hard to change my ways just like that.