11

~Jacoby' s POV~

My head was pounding so hard I thought it was going to literally explode! I groaned rolling over and fell off the bed landing hard on top of beer cans and glass bottles, I muttered to myself as I felt shards of glass in my arms, hands and my side. I carefully got up but stumbled falling backwards into the dresser and knocking everything over, picture frames fell and shattered I flipped on the hallway light going into the bathroom looking at myself in the mirror. Jesus fuck I was a damn wreck! I looked like I'd been drinking for days or hell even weeks! I got myself cleaned up glad that none of the glass had cut so deep to where I'd need to go to the hospital, I walked back into the bedroom flipping on the light and took a look at the room which was looking like a hurricane and tornado hit at once.

"oh fuck... what the.." I sighed heavily rubbing my head then plopped back down onto the bed closing my eyes but it was short lived as the door opened

"hmph... you're finally awake..." I turned to see a short, tan stunning brunette girl leaning in the doorway in just her bra and underwear, I was confused I had no idea who this girl was.

"yes?"

"whats wrong?"

"I'm just really out of it is all"

"I can imagine we had a pretty wild week afterall but... you were so damn amazing baby"

she said climbing on top of me kissing me I pulled back and she looked at me confused "dude what is wrong with you?"

"Im sorry but... I don't even know who the fuck you are..."

her mouth dropped "are you kidding me!?"

"no I'm not... I really don't know I don't even remember anything from this week... or where Lita is"

"Lita? who the fuck is that?"

"My girlfriend..."

"ugh! what! you're girlfriend! you fuck me all week, tell me that you want me to stay here with you and then you tell me you have a girlfriend"

"yes... I have a girlfriend.... I think...."

"fuck you jacoby! you are such a asshole!"

no shit does she really think I don't know this already? it's not the first time I've been told... she gathered all her stuff up and left slamming the front door, I finally found my phone and called Helena.

"yes Jacoby?"

"Helena... where the fuck is Lita?"

"what? you don't know where she is?"

"I don't know anything right now do you know where she is?"

"how fucked up are you? you should know where your girlfriend is..."

"look just tell me please"

"she's still on tour with the guys... what is going on? did you fuck up again?"

"when don't I fuck up?"

"look... Jacoby... you have no idea what she has been through her whole life all you're doing is reminding her of everything she went through.... maybe you should just let her go? stop being selfish and just... let her move on...you obviously don't deserve her"

I knew she was right.... I was selfish as hell and all I've done is put her through hell but yet she still stayed by my side for what? why didn't she give up on me?