9

-zackys pov-

"What's going on? " Travis asked sitting next to me

"I dunno just zoned out I guess, you?"

He shrugged his shoulders "nothing you left in a hurry, what's up with that?"

"I just remembered that I had something to do"

"Uh huh I call bull..."

"Then why did you ask"

"Just wanted to see what you would say is all.... "

"did you know lita and jacoby are sleeping together" I blurted out he looked surprised

"Uhhh..... no... is that why you've been in a bad mood? "

"it's like..... hey lita, what are you doing here? " Travis turned to see lita walking up then she sat down

"i couldn't get a hold of you but I can go if this is a private conversation"

"No its fine really"

"What's up trouble" Travis said with a smirk she nudged his leg With her foot

"I'm not trouble anyway is the offer still on the table to tour with you guys?"

"Oh ... oh! Yeah it is awesome I'll let the guys know and then give you the rest of the details? "

"Great thanks, well I gotta go Jacobys waiting for me"

-adelitas pov-

I finally got back to the hotel but when I got to the room Jacoby wasn't there, when I called him he didn't answer the phone but I got ready anyways and waited for him to get back. Just as I was falling asleep the door opened he smiled when he saw me.

"You're all.dressed up"

"Uhh yeah we were supposed to go to dinner remember? "

"Oh Shit I'm sorry.... "

"Where did you go? "

"The guys an I went to the bar..."

This was nothing new so it wasn't a surprise to me but at the same time it was getting old and reminded me of my parents.

"Are you okay? " he asked

"I dunno... I mean I don't care about you going out and hanging with the guys but..... do you have to drink all the time? "

"Excuse me? "

"I'm not telling you what to do I'm just saying.... you drink a lot"

"Just don't worry about what I do...."

"Honey it's getting out of control... I only say it because I care about you don't take it personal"

"Just stay out of my business okay? I don't get into yours"

"Whatever.... you obviously don't see that you have a problem"

After being on the tour for a while I had realized the extent of which he drinks, at Times he wasn't pleasant to be around and we often got into fights but I loved him anyway.

"What did you say? "

"You obviously don't see you have a problem.... "

"Who the hell are you to judge me? "

"Jacoby I'm not an we aren't getting into this either, can we just enjoy the night? "

"You ruined the night babe....I'm leaving I'll be back later"

"Come on don't go...."

"I just need time to cool down okay? "

He said leaving yet again I sat on the bed sighing, I loved him more than anything but with his heavy drinking and the occasional fights I didn't know and I was so torn on what to do. The next day I woke up and he wasn't there it was almost time to check out so I packed all of our stuff then went to the lobby.

"Jerry have you seen jacoby? "

"Not since we came back last night"

I walked out to the bus and saw syn and Helena

"Hey boo what's up?"

"You haven't seen my man have you? " they both shook their heads

"That's what happens when you let them off the leash..." Helena said

"Hey!"

"What? You're lucky I let you off"

"I'm not a dog"

"I'm kidding" I walked on the bus and to the bunks, I could hear jacoby an my heart pounded as I reached for the curtain then I whipped it back. To my relief he was alone an I say that because last time I found him on the bus he wasn't alone, he didn't wake up so I walked back off the bus.

"Did you find him?"

"Yeah he's on the bus... he's sleeping though so I'm going to ride on the other bus"

I got on jumping on Helena who laughed then pushed me of her, I landed on the floor.

"You crushed me"

"Good!"

"Do my eyes deceive me? Lita is on her own bus!?" Syn said sitting down

"Quiet you...... did zacky tell you? "

"Oh my god did he actually ask you out!?"

"What did you say?"

"Dud he ask you..... not out...but you know on tour"

"Yes.... an I told him I'd go..."

"You mean I have to put up with you again"

"You... have a lot of Making up to do"

"Ha ha you're in the dog house" syn teased

My phone rang so I walked into the back freezing as I stared at the screen, there's no way I was getting this call.