15

-Adelita's pov-

I woke up rolling over and flopped my arm onto the other side of the bed relieved that Jacoby was there, he pulled me closer then kissed me which leads to what it always leads to, I'm not complaining because I finally felt like things were going right for once and I couldn't be happier after our talk things changed and he was right when I got upset and said he cheated we weren't together at the time but I had trust issues and I felt worthless because he claimed to want me but saw other girls.

"I have a surprise for you today....." He said as he got up, I sat up in bed already surprised

"What? A surprise?"

"Yeah but first I'm hungry so let's get dressed and get something to eat?"

I said no more and showered then got ready to go we went out to eat and then he took us to the airport, I was very confused what were we doing here? I turned and looked at him as he got out of the car, I finally got out as well and just stared at him.

"Jacoby what are we doing here?"

"We're going on a trip...."

"But I don't have anything packed we have no clothes " he popped the trunk and I saw our bags in it I looked up at him to see he was smiling. "How did you...."

"While you were at work the other day... I didn't want you to know "

"Where are we going?" He grabbed our bags and slammed the trunk shut and looked at me seriously

"Come on.... We have a plane to catch..."

I said no more just followed to the plane and eventually fell asleep but when I woke up I was on a bed in a nice hotel room, I looked around and then Jacoby walked in the room. "You're awake it's about time "

"I guess I was tired "

"No kidding...."

"Where are we anyway?"

He sat on the bed with his back to me "we're in Duluth "

My eyes widened I sat up fast "what!" I practically yelled he looked at me like I was crazy

"What?" He calmly asked I felt like crying my heart was pounding fast

"Jacoby why would you take me here?!"

"I don't understand what the problem is? I just wanted a weekend away from everything..."

"You don't understand...."

"Then no more running! It's been almost two years and I don't know anything about your life...."

"It's not a easy thing to talk about...."

I said quietly.... "Why? What happened?"

"I just.... I had a broken life...I really don't talk to my parents...."

He Hugged me "you have to let me in at some point..... For now let's go and enjoy our time here I've never been here before"

My anxiety was coming back I was fighting back tears as I sat on the bed head in my hands, jacoby sat there quietly then came over to me. "I'm sorry.... I'm so sorry I'm ruining everything "

"No.... I just want to understand is all.... Come on I want to take you to a few different things "

We set out to go see a few different shows, to the mansions for the tours and to dinner as the night wound down we went to the waterfalls, it was definitely a sight to see as always. We sat down facing the falls in silence at first then he spoke up . "It's nice here kinda nice to get away from everything...."