6

~ on the other bus Adelitas POV~

"is that your phone going off again?" Helena asked from the other side of the couch

"hmph yeah it is... it's zacky again he's been texting me ever since the show"

"like a month ago? what does he want?"

" dont know he's just talking to me being a friend.... I think anyways"

"what makes you say that?"

"just how he was acting the night at the show, and out at the club but I dont know him like you do so maybe he was just being friendly"

"well he is single so he is fair game"

"jesus helena Im not trying to be up on every guy I meet!" I was annoyed with her as much as she is my best friend this was getting irritating

"what about jacoby? usually you're busy with him and forget all about me"

"even if that was the case I dont want to hear it! remember how it was when you left to go out to california? then didn't come back for how long because of Syn? "

"whatever....I'm just saying I swear Jacoby likes you"

"ugh! get it out of your head! dont you think if he did that he would have told me already? we've been on tour for five months now and slept together a few times" I couldnt believe I had just said that to her it slipped because I was so annoyed with her badgering me, it was something that I had intended to keep to myself and now it was out.

"then in that case you're probably right you're probably nothing special anyways just like all the other girls he hits and quits."

the bus came to a stop thank god because I needed to get off and away from her before I ripped her head off, she must have knew I was ipset because she hurried out after me, I heard her calling me but I didn't want to stop I bumped into Jerry my head down walking away from the busses.

~ back at the busses normal pov~

Jacoby stepped off the bus Jerry stood there looking mad hands in the air as Adelita walked away

"what the fuck?" he said

Jacoby stretched then looked around wondering what was going on "whats wrong?"

"she just bumps right into me then walks off without saying sorry?!"

"relax... as if she could knock you on your ass?"

"no but she doesnt have to be a bitch about it"

"hey... she may not be able to knock you on your ass but I could dont talk about her like that"

"what do you care? when was the last time she was actually on our bus?"

"it doesn't matter does it? helena whats wrong with her?"

"she's pissed off at me because of something I said after she told me that you guys slept together a few times"

it got quiet between the three of them jerry shook his head jacobys jaw dropped

"she said that to you?"

"oops.. Im sorry I dont think I was supposed to say that I dont think she was even meaning to tell me that.."

"I told you she's just like every other girl" jerry said walking away jacoby walked off to go and fine adelita, when he found her she was sitting ont he beach her face red from crying.

"what do you want?"

"are you okay?"

"why do you care?"