2

-Jacobys POV-

Jerry and I were hanging outside the back of the arena just screwing around, drinking the usual when The merch bus pulled up, Travis came out first followed by his sister and some other girl I'd never seen before. I knew Helena before I knew Travis because she's dating synyster gates from avenged, that's how Travis got the job because we were looking for someone to take over merch plus help out with equipment when needed so Travis was just the guy for that.  The other girl with them had a hour glass figure, perfectly tan, dark brown hair big bright green eyes she was stunning but she also looked nervous I was punched on the arm and quickly spun around knocking jerry over he began laughing as he got up.

"Fucker.." He said

"well that's what you get put your tongue back in your mouth she looks too young"

"she can't be if she is here duh..."

"Still don't go getting yourself into trouble"

"trouble is my middle name..." I yelled as he got up walking away I got up to go over to Travis and Helena and this new girl

"Jacoby! What's up man?"

"Hey Travis not much just living the dream right? How you been"

"good... Got another little one on the way"

"geez what number is that now? Like six? No I'm just kidding.. That's cool man good for you"

"thanks... So you already know my sister obviously but this is her best friend

Adelita"

she turned around to look at me then smiled "Adelita... Very nice to meet you" I said shaking her hand

"you as well Jacoby... "

"hey uh we are heading inside really quick to get the Table and stuff set up" Helena said as her and Travis walked away I grinned to myself time alone.. Perfect

"so... They drug you along huh?"

"Well...was planning on coming to the show anyways actually... But this seemed like a good opportunity too bad I will miss the show though"

"what? Miss it? No way you paid for a ticket to see a show... And see a show you will.."

"Yes but... Work calls"

"honey... I'm the boss and the boss says to go rock your face off in the crowd them come backstage..." She smiled

"thanks... Boss..."

"You seem nervous"

"oh... I'm just kind of a timid person but... I'm not going to lie to come work for my favorite band..is amazing best birthday present ever"

"oh it's your birthday? Well then I thimk we need to have a party after we are all done with this stuff here.... Wait how old are you"

"I'm only turning eighteen sorry"

"pfft! You can still have fun... I will
make sure of it... I have to go rehearse and stuff but I better see you in th front row in the crowd.. I'll make sure of it" I said as I walked away tonight would be a good night that's for sure.

-adelitas POV-

I eventually found Helena and started to hell her with all the merch she looked at me with a smirk on her face "what?" I asked

"Oh please! He was ALL about you!"

"No he wasn't he was just being nice... But I think he wants to get me drunk tonight"