Part 1

I'm Alexander, but I go by Alex. I just turned 19 and in the last ten years I've had 23 step dads. Startling, I know. I barely remember half of their names. I'm not completely sure who my real dad is but I have my thoughts. My mom never settled down like everyone thought. She's never home, always out with her friends or her husband of that time, so I wasn't to surprised when she brought Sebastian Han. So I guess my mom went on a "business "trip and came back with a new husband. Apparently Mr.Han is the owner and CEO of numerous companies. Sebastian was tall with dark hair and dressed in formal clothing." Whats with the clothes, ever heard of jeans. You look like your sweating balls over there" my mother glared at to silence me." This is your new father, Sebastian, now you be good and don't interrupt him while working" I just nod and walked away. Ignoring step dads is something that comes natural after having so many, he wouldn't have to worry about me.

Every day, mom makes us have every meal together as a family. Sebastian asks basic questions like how my day was but nothing much more. "I have to go on a business trip so you will be alone with Sebastian for two weeks" I nodded and got up from the table." We'll see you later mom" I go up to my room. Having an actual mother daughter relationship never happened. It's more of a roommate situation, I don't let that mess with me. I sigh heavily and fall asleep.