Part 4

It was the next day when Sebastian had come out of his bedroom. He was just in his pajama bottoms, leaving his abs and toned muscles out. He wasn't super muscular but you could see the definition in his arms and legs. The man had made his way to the kitchen making his first pot of coffee. While his cup was brewing he heard smaller footsteps making their way towards him."Good Morning Alex, how'd you sleep?" He asked as he turned to face her. Alex grumbled a few things before wrapping her arms around him. The man had a serious soft spot for her and wrapped his arms around her. " Alex, can we talk?" She nodded her head in agreement." I know we started off on the wrong foot but I don't want to keep going on the wrong foot. I want to have a relationship with you and be able to hang out with you." He looked down at the still tired girl to get a response." I want a relationship with you as well but I want to know what's in that box in your office." Sebastian sighed and thought for a second."They're pictures of my family that I saved from when my mom's house was on fire." Alex nodded."It would be nice to see what my future mother-in-law looks like." The older man blushed at her words. He shook his head and chuckled softly."Ok, and what makes you think I'm going to marry you?" He was still smiling at the girl. " Because I'm going to make you fall in love with me." She let go of him and she walked out of the kitchen back up the stairs."See you later daddy." She said teasingly as she disappeared upstairs. The older man shook his head with a smile and made his coffee.

Later that afternoon Alex had some male friends over. They we're sitting on the couch laughing and talking about high school things. Sebastian had came down to start his third pot of coffee that day and that's when he noticed the boys."Good afternoon boys." He said slightly glaring at Alex. Alex was sitting on both of the boys laps and wearing a underwear and a shirt. "Alex can I talk to you in the other room please." She got up and walked around the couch and to his office. The boys had followed every move of hers. Sebastian cleared his throat."Get the hell out of my house and don't ever come back." The boy grabbed their things and left the house quickly. The man then made his way to his office. She was in his chair smirking."Awww Daddy did I make you jealous with those boys?" She gave a fake pout. He glared at her once again and walked over to his desk."How dare you bring them over here a in my house. Then you expect me to be ok with the way the touched your body, something so precious and beautiful and the way you touched them-" "you wish it was you my hands were on. Rubbing up and down your body, kissing your neck." He grabbed her by her throat and pinned her to the chair. She smirked."Aww did you read my diary daddy~ You must know all about my kinks and fantasies huh?" None of it phased Sebastian and he just squeezed her throat again."If you ever have the balls to do that again be prepared to lose me." Alex looked at him and was scared of losing him so she nodded quickly." Yes, sir." She squeaked out. He moved closer to her and kissed her deeply and passionately. She kissed back and wrapped her arms around his neck. His hand let go of her throat and found his hand down on her hip with his other hand. When they pulled away for air a string of spit kept them together. He smiled and looked up at her."Well that should keep you going for a while~" He let go of her ."Now get out of my office I have work to do." She frowned and got out of his chair."Meanie!" She stood her tongue out and in he response and slapped her ass."GET!" He raised his voice. The small girl ran out giggling.

Sebastian had been in his office for a while and Alex was starting get needy. She wanted to go get Sebastian's help but didn't want to bother him, but she needed him badly. So she got up and opened Sebastian's office door but he wasn't there. She then went to his bedroom and there was no Sebastian. Alex groaned began to text him."Where are you daddy? I need you so bad." At first their was no reply. Then she kept sending text. She went into her room and started sending him picture after picture of her body. When she still go no reply she went down stairs to get a spoon and that's when she saw Sebastian. His head was thrown over the back of his couch with his phone in his hand. She got closer and noticed what it was he was looking at. Of course It was the pictures she had sent but he wasn't masterbaiting to them. He was sitting their with his cock straining in his pants. He was letting it throb and hoping it would go away on it's on. Alex walked over and sat on his lap, right on his throbbing cock. He looked up at her and then at her body." You are such a tease. I was going to come fuck you tonight but I guess your just to slutty and horny to wait."She moaned softly at her words as she started to grind against him. He slapped her and she moaned."Again daddy~" He smirked and took her off his lap."No." She whimpered and started grinding on the couch."Daddy why? I need you so bad." "Only good girls get fucked and you were a bad girl weren't you?" She looked down and shook her head." Am I talking to myself?" He questioned."No Sir." "Good girls get daddy's cock don't they?" He asked"Yes sir." He lifted her chin up to face him."Then what is it you think bad girls get?" " Punishment." She answered quickly trying to look away. He tightened the grip on her face." That's right a punishment. What type of punishment do you think you should get? Spankings or edging?" She was quiet and whimpered softly. He started to get irritated so he raised his hand and she whimpered more."Spankings daddy." He put his hand down."Good. Now be a good girl and lay yourself across daddy's lap." Alex laid across his lap with her ass in the air. Sebastian raised his hand and slapped her ass hard. She squeaked at the pain and tears pricked her eyes." I'm so-" She was spanked again." Sorry daddy, I promise to be" He let his hand slap her ass again." Good, I swear." She continued apologizing as Sebastian kept going. By time he was done she had a bright red hand print on her ass from where she had been spanked."You will never tease me like that again, will you." She shook her head."No sir, I won't do it again I promise." He rubbed over her ass and massaged it to soothe pain."You'll be my good girl?" "Yes sir." He smiled and pulled her up into a hug."Ok princess"