Part 30

William was now four and his baby sister Holly was two years old. Alexander was at home and has just found out she was pregnant again a few weeks ago. She and Sebastian had come up with a compromise that she could be penetrated until her second trimester started. On that particular day, Alex was extremely cranky so he made the executive decision and took the kids to work. William sat on the floor of the classroom coloring his coloring book while Holly was being a daddy's girl. Now, Will was also clingy with both of his parents and was super shy around other people. Sebastian held his daughter while he lectured his students. " Ok, now you can either stay here to study or you can go home." Holly looked up at her dad and rubbed over the scruff on his face." daddy yucky." He frowned slightly." What's yucky?" She giggled." Face pickles." He chuckled." Mommy said she likes." Holly rolled her eyes." Mommy doesn't like it, mommy says it's scratchy on her legs." He covered her mouth as his students giggled." How about you go play with Will or I can ask uncle Viktor to come to take you to lunch." Holly shook her head no." I like when daddy feeds me." Will looked at the and reached up to his dad. Sebastian sat in his chair and put them both on his lap." When mommy has the other baby will all three of you be on daddy like this?" Both of them nodded and smiled." At least your honest." A few hours went past and somehow ended up at the parker and bought his children chicken nuggets and ice cream. He was now watching play around on the play equipment. He then noticed that William didn't come out the other side of the slide. He walked over to find his soon crying." Will, what's the matter?" He questioned as he pulled him into a hug." I miss mommy." he explained while cuddling closer to his dad." Wanna go home?" He questioned and watched as blonde blue eyes two-year-old waddled over to them." Daddy can we go see mommy now." He smiled and nodded." I guess we are all feeling mommy sich, huh." Both nodded in agreement not really understanding what he was saying to them. He put them in the car and drove to their house. When they were all outside the car they ran into the house to Alex." Mommy!" they screamed out in tiny voices as they hugged the legs of the woman cooking dinner." Hi babies." She smiled and ruffled their heads."How was your day with daddy?" Holly smiled."Daddy gave me lots of hugs and kisses." Will handed her a piece of paper." I made you a picture mommy." Alex smiled and put the picture on the Refridgerator.'"Thank you baby boy and daddy gives out the world's best kisses." Sebastian walked over to his family and kissed his wife while placing a hand on her baby bump." So does mommy." She smiled and pulled her closer." You know I think the gossip sections would think you would be the better kisser." She pulled out her phone to show him the article." Sebastian Han: Expecting baby number 3" He read out loud." Well, it's none of their business who is the better kisser." His thoughts were cut when he heard the front door open along with multiple people coming in. Derrick had gotten married to Bailey and had adopted a child who was ten and was named Alexis in honor of his first daughter. Jack and Ellie-May had gotten engaged and were getting married in a few months. Viktor had married Sebastian's brother, and Alex finally got to meet his whole family. Vinny brought his girlfriend who was also expecting a baby. William smiled and giggled when he saw them walk in." What! What are you doing here?!" His little voice squeaked. Alex and Sebastian smiled." Did you forget what today is Will?" Will nodded. "It's your birthday silly." Will gasped and jumped up and down." Yay!"

Mr. and Mrs. Han threw their son a small pool party for his birthday. Sebastian was flipping hot dogs when both of his older brothers approached him." Luke, Mike I don't want any drama on my son's birthday." Luke slapped his back." No drama, just love man. Just wondering if you two have come up with a name for the newest addition to the family." He looked at the two." We don't know the gender yet, so if you excuse me I have to go to my wife." he walked away from his brothers and joined his wife by the pool. He put a hand on her still flat stomach." wanna sneak away for a bit?" He kissed up her arm to her neck. She smiled and stood up." Horny old man."He stood up and followed her to their sunroom. He closed the door behind them and laid her on the couch." You're so damn sexy." He kissed over her body earning loud sexual moans." Make love to me" She breathed out." Gladly." He pulled off her bikini bottoms with his mouth. She smiled softly and kissed him when he came back up to her." No foreplay, I just want you now." He chuckled and pulled his cock out before teasing her entrance." God, you are so damn wet." He groaned once he pushed his cock into the hilt." Yes!" The thrust started off slow and gentle but soon made it was to fast and erratic. Alex had her arms wrapped around him, scratches going down his back." Don't stop baby, don't stop" She moaned out as his nails dug into her hips." You are doing so great." He had marked every inch of her body and his erratic thrust soon caused them both to have body shaking, lost in pleasure orgasms. Both panting and recovering from the intense orgasm." You got me on my knees again baby." She laughed and kissed him." let's stay like this for a while." He laid his head on her heaving breast." I fucking love you, Alexander." She kissed his head and stroked over his head." I love you too Sebastian." They interlocked their fingers and slowly fell asleep in each other's embrace. A few moments later Ellie-May went to check on them she found them cuddled up. She smiled and placed a blanket over them." Goodnight love birds." She smiled and went to her own fiance.