Part 11

It had been months since Alex and Sebastian had been alone together. They couldn't be around each other. Alex had desperately wanted to touch her stepdad and be in his arms. One morning she slumped down the stairs and made her way to the kitchen. She walked straight toward Sebastian and laid her head on his chest." I'm going to go crazy if I can't have you." She said so only Sebastian could hear her words. Sebastian put his hands on her cheek." I know you will babe, I can't stand not being able to show affection to you either but I have a plan. I have a business meeting next week and I'll be leaving for three days, I want to take you with me." Alex's eyes widened and she smiled." That's great! Of course, I want to go!" Maria heard the commotion then made her way to the kitchen." what's happening here?" She questioned the two." Sebastian invited me to go with him on his trip to check out colleges." Alex lied some before turning back to Sebastian."Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!" She kissed Sebastian's cheek and before she could turn all the way Sebastian turned to kiss her cheek but instead kissed her lips. Sebastian and Alex both backed away from each other." I'm so sorry Sebastian I didn't mean to." Sebastian shook his head." No no, it's my fault Alex." he hugged her then kissed her head. Maria watched the both of them and could tell something was off but she didn't question it. She honestly thought it was an accident and the first time they had ever locked lips. Alex pulled away from Sebastian." I'm going to Lucy's house." She smiled at him then walked away. He smiled knowing there was no Lucy and that it was key for they needed to have an emergency talk. Sebastian turned to his wife with a smile." I'm heading to work." He said as he went to his car and left. Alex left the house a few minutes later and left in her car. She met Sebastian at a gas station far out of town. She jumped out of her car and ran over to the man leaning on his car with his arms crossed. Alex went up and connected their lips in a passionate kiss. Sebastian wrapped his arms around her waist. He slowly pulled away and looked into her eyes." Baby you know we can't do this, people could see us and tell your mom. That's why I'm taking you out of state for us to have alone time." The younger girl whined." I know but I missed you and these sexy lips and body." she rubbed her hands up her abs." I want and need you, daddy." He sighed as his hands ran up and down her sides." Baby can't you wait just a little longer. I swear next week you can have me all to yourself." He ran his finger over her lips." I guess a few kisses won't hurt." She pulled up onto him and wrapped her legs around his waist. Sebastian flipped her around and placed her ass on the hood of his truck. Alex looked into his eyes." You look so sexy, I love that you can pull off a sexy suit and also pull off sweatpants and a tee shirt. Then you have all these big boy cars you have just make me so damn wet." Sebastian kissed her lips." I'm glad you like it, baby girl, but you have to keep that pussy in your pants until next week." His eyes wandered up and down her body." Fuck me. Meet me at the Hilton hotel down the street and I'll tell mom I'm staying there tonight." She nodded."I'll tell mom I'm spending the night with Lucy." Sebastian chuckled and kissed her once again." I meet you there." He helped Alex off the top of his car." Go now before I fuck you right here." He slapped her ass as the girl ran to her car laughing.

A few hours had passed and Alex and Sebastian had had sex about twenty times before they both took a break from cumming. Sebastian had his baby girl on his chest." You're such a good girl, milking my cock so many times, you're so incredible." She looked up at him smiling."No problem Proffesser Han." She giggled slightly. While together he had gotten multiple calls from universities he guests taught at. He looked into her eyes." I'll be your professor one-day baby girl, and I'll spank this pretty ask on my desk."He chuckled as he ran his fingers through her hair. she giggled and looked up at him." On a serious note, I hope you become my professor one day, maybe next year when I go off to college next year you should take a full-time job there since I'll be in a dorm instead of at home." He nodded his eyes glued to her's." I'll do that." She giggled and sat up some."Let's order take out, I want burritos." Sebastian looked up at her before grabbing his phone to order their dinner. In the next hour, the two had multiple items spread out on their bed. Alex was eating her second burrito while Sebastian was still on his first. She let out a loud moan of satisfaction." It tastes so fucking good." She smiled as she moaned out. Sebastian let out a chuckled as he finished his burrito."I can't believe we almost spent 100 dollars on food, and what's funnier is that we're going to eat all of this before midnight." He watched Alex's lips wrap around her straw and sucked. He gulped and turned his attention to the computer screen in front of their piles of food." Why aren't we watching it on the tv?" Alex stood up then planted herself in his lap."Because it's more romantic this way daddy." She leaned into his touch as she continued to eat their dinner. Sebastian looked down at the sleeping girl in his arms. He slowly ran his fingers through her soft, brown hair."I'm going to miss you, princess."He kissed her head as he gently laid down with her on his chest. He then fell asleep minutes later, holding her close to his bare chest.