Chapter 15

Alex sat on Sebastian as he called numerous people to be able to work full time at Woods University. Viktor of course didn't mind if his best friend took over a few courses full time at the college."Yeah, that would be great!"Alex heard from the other side of the call. Sebastian smiled as he made eye contact with the little lady in his seat." I got everything ready, I will start the same day you do." Alex kissed him." Hell yes! I can't wait, baby." She connected their lips in another sweet kiss. Sebastian snaked his arms around her waist and pulled her closer." We have a plane to catch, baby." Alex groaned."I guess it's only a few weeks until we can be together again." He nodded and stood up with her."Get your bags so we can head out." She groaned and grabbed the suitcase."Baaabbbbyyyy" She moaned out." Can we please stay one more day here?" The older man stood behind her." I wish but we need to get going baby." Alex groaned once again before the two caught a cab to the airport. While at the airport Alex began reading the newest chapters of his book. Sebastian watched as read the twenty-odd chapters. He was frightened when tears rolled down her cheeks."Baby, you wrote this about us, baby?" She asked as she turned her gaze from the pages to him." I did." He smiled and kissed her hands." You give me inspiration baby girl." Alex hugged him tightly." I'm glad I inspire you." She connected their lips in a short kiss before the air hostess came on the intercom." Business-class may now board the plane." The soft voice echoed through the intercom. Sebastian stood up and grabbed her hand." Let's go" He pulled her onto the plane to their seats. They sat on one of the couches in the area. The suited man pulled out his computer and began working. Alex laid her head on his lap as he worked. She looked up at him with her big eyes, fascinated by him." Can I suck on your thumb ?" Sebastian removed a hand from his computer and slid his thumb into her mouth. He chuckled as he felt her tongue swirl around his thumb." Like that baby?" He kissed her nose. She nodded softly before closing her eyes." Sweet dreams"

It had been some hours and their plane had finally landed. Sebastian had gripped Alex's waist as she was led to baggage claim. She was still not fully awake and was half asleep on his chest."Welcome back, babies!" A familiar voice said causing both Sebastian and Alex's eyes to widen."Hey dear, I didn't know you were coming to bring us home."Maria smiled and laughed." Surprise!" He smiled and looked at her neck. That's where he saw a big red mark on her neck, his gaze went down to Alex's whose eyes were widened."Don't say anything." He mumbled. She nodded and smiled."I'm so happy to see you mama!" She said as she wrapped her arms around her mother. " I am ready for a mommy-daughter time, so let's get outta here." Maria smiled and interlinked their arms." That sounds wonderful, baby girl." Sebastian followed closely behind the girls with a smirk on his lips. Alex had hicked up her shorts to show the curves of her ass. A deep chuckle left his lips as they go to the car." Alex, we need to talk about your living arrangements when you head off to the University." Maria turned her head to look at the two." What's happening?" Alex glared at Sebastian before punching him in the arm." It's nothing special, I got accepted into Woods University and I start in two months." The gasp from the older woman was more than loud." Why did know call and tell me!" She yelled out as she wrapped her arms around Alex in an embrace." Congratulations honey!" She smiled before getting back in the car. Sebastian chuckled once again before he took his place in the car. Alex joined them inside the car." Just drive dipshit." Sebastian's chuckle only turned into a belly laugh as he turned onto the interstate. An hour later everyone was in their rooms doing their own thing. Sebastian and Alex had come home to find wine glasses together, condom wrappers, and pieces of lingerie all thrown around the house. The house reeked of cum and obvious cheating had happened, but Sebastian didn't say a word. His logic was he can't judge her for cheating since he was dating her daughter. Alex was livid but after some calming down she was fine."What she doing is wrong, yes, but Lex you have to understand we are doing no better than her baby." Alex laid her head on his chest." Now when I can get us a lawyer and a house that I know they won't slip away from us and we are secure that's when I will file for a divorce, ok?"He raised her by her chin."Give me six to eight months and it will just be me and you baby. See me and your mother's marriage is based on sex whereas ours is more than sexual attraction, I love you and your personality." She smiled softly."Ok baby."She said softly as she looked into his eyes." I love you." he whispered against her lips."I love you too baby."She connected their lips for a soft quick kiss.