Part 21

Sebastian came home from a long day at work and was faced with Maria standing in the doorway with a vanilla envelope." I'm not really in the mood for roleplay tonight." Maria walked over to him and handed him the folder." I want a divorce, Sebastian." Her words only shocked her words a little." Now why is that?" he questioned as he put down his briefcase." You are no longer making me orgasm like you used to." He raised an eyebrow." I'm sorry what?" His voice was a little irritated." You aren't making me have body-shaking orgasms anymore and I found someone else who could give me those types of orgasms and I want you out of mine and Alex's life." Sebastian cleared his throat." I will grant you this divorce but there's no way I'm leaving Alex. I care for her and she means too much to me." Maria crossed her arms." You will leave her alone Sebastian." He rolled his eyes." Goodnight Maria." Maria sighed and left the house to go be with her new man. He went to his office and Alex's bedroom and began packing up all their things. He then soon called Alex. When she answered he smiled at the sound of her voice." I'm just calling to let you know I'm packing up all of our things and I'll put them in a storage unit." Alex responded." Ok." before she let out a long satisfying yawn." I'm going to go to sleep baby, I'll see you in class, tomorrow babe." He agreed before hanging up the call. Once he finished packing away all of their things he read the divorce statement. It was now six am and he had called his lawyers to fight against the parts she wanted. He hadn't slept that night but he went to work despite him being drained. Sebastian was sitting at his desk with multiple empty coffee mugs. Alex walked over to him and ruffled his hair." What's the matter, honey?" Sebastian looked up at her and groaned softly." Last night, Maria came home with divorce papers and demanded I never interact with you again." Alex frowned." She can't tell you you aren't allowed to see me, I'm twenty years old and I can decide whom I want in my life." Sebastian nodded." I know, it's just so damn stressful baby." She kissed his cheek and then sat at her seat minutes before students began walking in. Once the classroom was filled he began his lecture. Halfway through Viktor walked in with his older brother Vinny, who happened to be Sebastian's lawyer. Sebastian stopped his lecture and looked at them." How can I help you Mr.Headmaster?" He questioned as he watched the pair walk over. Viktor looked at the students then at him." Maria is asking to see Alex and she won't leave until she does." Sebastian groaned and looked at Alex." Ms.Callaway can you please come down, you have a visitor in the hallway. Alex stood up from her spot and walked down to them. Viktor looked at the smaller lady with a smile." Congratulations, please let me be the godfather. I've always wanted to be the boogie rich uncle." he whispered in her ear. Alex busted out laughing, a smile crossed over Sebastian's face." Well, you'll have to ask Mr.Butler." She said referring to Jack. He nodded before escorting her into the hallway.

Maria stood in the hallway waiting for her." What do you want mom?" Alex questioned. Maria turned to her and hugged her tightly, Alex not hugging back. Once Maria backed away she started." I and Sebastian are getting divorced." Alex took a deep breath. " I asked him not to have any contact with you ever again." She began to cross her arms." Are you done?" Maria furrowed her brow." What's the matter." Alex scoffed." What's the matter!? Maybe because you have brought men in and out of my life for fourteen years! That you kept my father away from me and now you want to take away the one stepdad I actually have a relationship with! So yes I have a problem with it mom and you stand here with no remorse." Alex wiped her tears." I can not believe you right now." She walked back into the room as soon as the class was dismissed. She looked at the big muscular man sitting in the chair, his suit jacket was unbuttoned and pushed to the sides. Sebastian was sitting at his desk reading through the document in his hand." This is a lot better than the original, she only gets 1,000 dollars out of me." Vinny nodded and looked at Alex. Alex tilted her head." You look like a bigger, muscular long-haired version of Viktor." Sebastian chuckled. Vinny smiled." Yeah but I fuck his brother instead." Her eyes widened." That's the second time your brother has been mentioned, now I have to meet your family and you could meet mine." He glared at him." Damn you." He looked back at Alex." One day soon baby girl." He stood up and wrapped his arms around her." Well, we have lunch with your dad so let's get going." He took her to a restaurant on campus where they waited for Derrick to arrive. A few moments later derrick sat across from them with a smile." Howdy." Alex giggled and began to love the blonde-haired blue-eyed man she called her father." Hi papa, how are you?" Derrick's face twisted into a smile. " Pretty good, I'm here with my daughter and her bodyguard." He joked but instead of Sebastian taking offense he just laughed." Now I need you to tell me what's going on between you two?" He questioned. Alex blushed." What do you mean?" Derrick chuckled." I'm not stupid, I see the way you look at each other." She looked away. Sebastian rubbed her back."It's ok Lex." Alex nodded and looked back at her dad." Well, we are a couple and I'm having his baby." His eyes widened with his smile." I'm going to be a grandpa?!" Sebastian nodded in agreement. Derrick held her hands." Can I please be involved with the baby?" Alex nodded frantically." Of course papa! It would mean so much for you to be in our lives and our children." He nodded and kissed her hands." Now tell me about you papa, who are you dating these days?" He chuckled and opened his phone to show a picture." This is Bailey, I asked her to be my girlfriend a few days ago. She wants to meet you." Sebastian raised an eyebrow." When?" He watched as Derrick went through text messages." How do two weeks from today sound." Sebastian pulled out his phone to check their calendars." I should if Maria doesn't pull anymore bullshit." He nodded." I'm so sorry about that, she does this to every man she dates, and all of them have been great guys that have been hurt." Sebastian nodded and wrapped an arm around Alex with a smile on his face." I meet my beautiful girlfriend because of it and you got your daughter back so that's all that matters." Derrick smiled." Your right."