Part 12

It was the next week and Alex was frantically packing her suitcases." I can't find the lube!" She screamed out in frustration. Sebastian walked into her room while he chuckled."You left it in my office sweetheart." He placed the lube in her bag. His face lit up with a dirty smirk." That's a lot of lingerie baby girl." She nodded and wrapped her arms around his neck." Yes, because I'll be having you multiple times every day." Their lips connected in a sweet, passionate, kiss. Alex pulled away from their kiss."You have to go finish packing and I need to finish packing." Sebastian groaned and grabbed her ass." Fine but I want one more kiss from you." She rolled her eyes as she pecked his lips. He frowned and pulled her into a deep kiss. After a while, he pulled away from her before exiting the room. Alex turned around then continues to pack her things. Sebastian came into her room with a bouquet to the room. She turned to look at him. Her face colored with a pink blush across her cheeks." Ready to go?" He crossed over to her and handed her the flowers. She grabbed the flowers, her eyes widened."You're wearing jeans?" He nodded." Yes, I believe a lovely girl told me that it looked like I was sweating balls." She looked the man up a down. Dark blue jeans, a gray sweater, with the sleeves pulled up to his elbows." Fuck that's sexy." She mumbled and grabbed her suitcases," Let's go before I start being a horny brat." He chuckled and took her suitcases."I need you to grab our passports to the kitchen counter." She nodded and went down the stairs. He followed suit and placed her bags in the back of his truck along with his luggage. When Alex walked out of the house seconds later she saw the man with his arms crossed, leaning on the car." Ready princess?" He questioned as he sat up."It took a little longer because I used the restroom before coming out here." He nodded and opened her car door. She got in the car." Thank you." Once the door was closed he made his way into the car himself. The drive to the airport was in comfortable silence. Alex's hand rested on his inner thigh, slowly stroking her finger over the rough fabric. Sebastian eyed her a few times when he felt her hand move up towards his crotch and back down his thigh. "what do you think you're doing Lex?" She giggled and pulled her hand away. By the time they parked, in the airport, through security, and to the correct gate, the plane was ready to board. Since they were in first class they boarded first. Alex was first to be in the small pod they had, Sebastian followed suit. He sat down on the soft mattress that filled the space. He groaned when Alex sat on his stomach." Let's watch movies and cuddle babe." He looked up at her."Then grabbed the laptop and charger before we take off." Alex quickly got up and grabbed the laptop along with the charger. When she sat back down, she sat right on his crotch." I can be quiet." She giggled softly. Sebastian sat up and grabbed her hips."I know you enjoy public play but this is not the place baby girl." Alex didn't take his answer and instead, he ground on his crotch. She pulled off her shirt showing him her bare breast." No bra." He mumbled to himself as he sucked in multiple breaths."This one time and one time only." He flipped her on her side as he also rolled onto his side to be cupped up behind her. Alex pulled off her shorts and panties. He pulled the blanket over them before pushing his fingers inside her. Alex bit her lip as she scrolled through the computer looking for a movie. As soon as she clicked play on a movie she laid her head on the bed." Bassy, Your fingers aren't enough. I need you, daddy." She moaned out quietly. Sebastian pulled his fingers and pulled out his cock.He slowly pushed himself inside her and began to thrust. He quickly slapped a hand over her mouth." You promised to keep quiet." Alex nodded as she tried keeping herself quiet as he rammed his horse cock inside her." That's my good girl, make me cum." Alex nodded and started slamming her hips into her thrust."That's it cum with me cum for me." After one hard thrust, Sebastian and Alex reached their orgasm. They both soon fell asleep on the bed and were asleep for the rest of the flight.

Alex and Sebastian were current walkings around London. Alex glued onto his side as she looked at the beautiful western architecture." It's so pretty baby." Sebastian nodded and pulled her to a small dinner." What's this place?" she asked as she looked around the small dinner. before Sebastian could speak a small woman who was behind the counter ran over to him and hugged him."Sebastian! It's been so long since I've seen you." The old lady had a thick British accent. Sebastian chuckled as he embraced the woman." Alex, this little lady is Martha Barren, she took care of me when I came abroad for college for two years. I meet her because I came in here every morning for coffee and at night for dinner." Alex looked at the small woman and smiled."Aww, that's wonderful, I'm Alex his..." She looked at Sebastian." What am I to you?" she questioned. Sebastian wrapped his arm around her." You're the love of my life." The old woman chuckled and hugged Alex." Nice to meet you! Please sit anywhere in the restaurant and I'll come with all your favorites." He nodded and took Alex to a booth he used to sit at. She sat down across from Sebastian." so I'm your lover?" She said with a bright smile." That's right, my baby girl." He placed a hand on her cheek and stroked his thumb over her cheek. She looked into her eyes." What would you do if I told you I was pregnant?" Sebastian raised an eyebrow as he sat up in his seat." Are you ?" His eyes lit up and his smile widened." No, that's not what I'm saying. Just asking to see how you would react." Sebastian nodded and his smile didn't let up." Well, I'll be right here next to you, I'll ask you to marry sooner than what planned. I'll buy you a beautiful Victorian house with all the victorian furniture but we are getting a modern stove, fridge, washing machine, dryer, and bathroom. Everything else can be vintage." Alex smiled as she pressed her lips to his." One more question then." Sebastian slowly chased after her lips but stopped when he heard her words."What is it?" " When we get married will you get a new ring?" Sebastian furrowed his eyebrows." Of course. This ring does hold some meaning but the one I will get with you will be more meaningful than the one with your mother." She smiled."Why did you marry my mom?" Her question through Sebastian off." Well, I..." He was cut off when the old lady came over with food and drinks." I hope you enjoy it." She smiled at them before walking away. "So?" Alex said as she began eating the food. Sebastian turned his attention back to her." I married your mother because I thought I loved her. I thought she was the woman I wanted to spend my life with her, but I noticed that something was missing and when I met you I found what was missing. I have no idea what it was I was missing but I found it in you." She rolled her eyes as she continued to eat." Your so chessy Bassy." He smiled and kissed her." Only for you baby." He started eating as well and interlocked their fingers."I love you, Alexander." She smiled." I love you, Sebastian."