Part 27

It became a normal thing for Sebastian, Jack, and Ellie-May to have secret meetings about decorating the nursery for the baby. Now it was time to put the plan into action. Sebastian had asked Viktor to take Alexander out for lunch knowing the two would probably go out shopping for hours afterward. Sebastian picked them up in his car and drove them to where he had purchased the home. As they approached the house Ellie-May began to fangirl when she saw the inside." Holy shit! Alex is going to love it! She loves old structures and you even got furniture too." Sebastian chuckled." I know, follow me." He walked the way to the nursery which was still untouched." Here we are, do you think the ideas we had will work?" He questioned. Jack walked around the large room." yeah, I'm ready to get working so let's get started." The three were in the room for hours and had gotten the room done. Sebastian heard his phone ring and answered." Hey, my beautiful wife." She giggled softly." Hi handsome husband, where are you? I wanna see you and be in your arms." He walked out of the room." Met at my apartment in two hours." She gasped." TWO HOURS?! What are you doing that you are two hours away?" Ellie-May walked out of the room." Sebastian where are the wipes, I got paint on my thigh." Alex couldn't hear the conversation but she heard a female voice." Who is that?" She questioned getting upset." It's Ellie-May baby, she's helping me out." Alex hung up and a few seconds later face-timed him. Sebastian answered the call and showed her Ellie-May and Jack decorating." What are you guys doing baby?" Sebastian flipped the camera back to his face." It's a present for you. I'll bring you to see it soon baby." Alex nodded." Ok hurry up and finish so I can see you, ok?" Sebastian smiled." Yes baby girl, see you soon." He hung up and like promised to meet her two hours later.

As soon as Sebastian stepped out of his car his seven months pregnant fiancee jumped into his arms." Baby!" She couldn't wrap her legs all the way around him so he held her thighs." Hi baby, how was your day?" Alex gasped and laid on his chest." It's been exhausting, but I got a lot of baby things for William today." Sebastian rocked her in his arms." So you just wanna relax with daddy tonight?" She nodded. He took her into the apartment and sat at his desk. She put his thumb in his mouth." Relaxing baby?" She nodded and watched as he turned on her favorite tv show. He pulled his thumb out and wrapped his hand around her throat." Wait, I wanna change my clothes first." He released her and watched her walk out of the room. She came back out in his hoodie and her underwear." Let me back in daddy." She sat back on his lap and wrapped a blanket around them."Baby." Alex looked at him."Yeah, babe."He had her stomach."Let's try something new tonight." And what is that."He picked her up and laid her in bed."Give me five minutes."He walked out and came back in with board games, sparkling grape juice, which they used to substitute wine, and a BlueTooth speaker."The only device we will have is the phone to play music."She smiles and sat up."I'm going to kick your ass in scrabble, I used to play board games with my cousins."He smirked."You on baby girl."He set the game up and they began playing. Somewhere between finishing scrabble and begging operation, Sebastian ended up on top of her kissing all the way down her body. She bucked her hips slightly when his fingers lightly circled her clit."It's been a few days since I've made you cum and you've been such a good girl for me lately so I'm going to give you what good girls deserve."He lowered his head between her legs and then kissed up her thighs," Fuck." She breathed out and tangled her fingers in his hair."Look at this pretty pussy, so damn wet... so damn tight."He let his tongue lightly skim her clit and lightly teased all over her pussy before roughly sucking her clit roughly." Sebastian!" She moaned out as he sucked and licked her pussy." That's my good girl."He pulled her closer to her and continued until he knew she was on the edge of orgasm."I'm going to cum if you ke-"She cut off by Sebastian causing her body shaking orgasm. He stood up and licked his lips with a smirk.
"I'm not done with you yet, spread your legs." She did as instructed and spread her legs." Good girl, even when carrying a baby."He kissed over her stomach as he pressed the tip of his finger into her cunt.She moaned softly and looked at him." Are you ready?"He questioned. She nodded anxiously."I want to cum again on your fingers." Sebastian pushed two fingers inside her and groaned when she clenched around them." fuck babe."He pushed his fingers in all the way to his knuckles and began thrusting them in and out of her quickly." Daddy, they're so big."She moaned louder when she felt the third finger push inside her, buried all the way inside her pussy. He stood up completely and railed his fingers into her g spot."Cum for me baby, you can do it." She blushed and grabbed her stomach as a new sensation filled her body then soon hot liquid squirted out of her pussy, covering Sebastian's face, arm, and chest. /the sensation was then followed by another body-shaking orgasm. Once she calmed she blushed."I'm so sorry, I had no idea what that was."Sebastian cleaned off his hands before massaging her hips."It's called squirting and it's totally normal for ladies."He kissed her deeply before taking her to a bath."After cleaning her off and getting her dressed he laid her in a clean new bed." Sweet dreams babe."