Chapter 15 - Finale

Everyone was silent, everyone was worried, everyone was tense. No one knows what will happen, Chungha and Roseanne doesn't know if they were right on time. No one knows if Y/N will live or die.

Roseanne was told to not get close to Y/N while she's unconscious, but she didn't listened and was always by her side to take care of her lover that she often forgets about herself, Jennie had to take care of her too. Jennie was scared and devastated, all of her friends kept on telling her that it wasn't her fault, Roseanne even had to explain to her that none of it was her fault.

Chungha is always visiting Y/N to make sure she's still breathing, her and Roseanne is working together.

One day, while Roseanne was sitting on a chair, staring at Y/N while Chungha and Jennie was cleaning Y/N's body, a gush of light suddenly appeared and when it was gone, three faceless angels appeared as well.

"No." Roseanne stood up and held Y/N's unconscious body. Chungha's heart sunk, Jennie felt nervous.

"Were we too late?" Chungha asked one of the angels, all of them nodded before bowing down towards Chungha and Roseanne.

"No! We weren't!" Roseanne cried, her arms still tightly wrapped around her lover's body. Jennie now understands everything, only looking at Y/N's body and Roseanne's crying face.

"Roseanne, let go." Roseanne shook her head, burying her face on Y/N's neck. Jennie was surprised to see her like this, Roseanne really does love Y/N.

One of the faceless angels reached out to Y/N's body and it automatically went beside them, her body was floating. Jennie and Chungha hugged Y/N for the last time before her and the faceless angels went to the light and disappeared.

"All my love is gone, now that she's dead and gone." Roseanne whispered, staring at the wall.

"Roseanne!" Roseanne flinched from the shout of someone, she shook her head realizing that she zoned out. She stared at the floor, remembering what happened. Was she really dead now? Is Y/N-

"Rosie?" Her eyes widened, that voice was familiar, she slowly lifted her head up and in front of her was the person that she thought she killed.

"Y/N!" Roseanne immediately took her into her arms, crying of happiness, it was all a daydream, her Y/N was alive and well.

"Baby? Are you okay? Why are you crying? Do you really want to leave that much?" Y/N was confused but wrapped her arms around Roseanne, patting her back to comfort her. Her and Roseanne has been arguing back and forth about her lover wanting to leave the facility, Y/N kept on explaining how their life if better here than outside. It surprised her to see Roseanne suddenly cry.

"N-no, we're not leaving. I don't wanna lose you." Roseanne pulled Y/N closer, not arguing with her any longer. She doesn't know what that daydream is about but she's glad she saw it, because she doesn't want Y/N to die because of her.

"Really? Thank you, Rosie!"

"Anything for you, my love."

The agents outside the room heard what happened and  was glad that Roseanne wanted to stay now, Jennie knows why because she too had that same daydream that why she was quite all the time. She was ready to explain to Roseanne what she saw if ever she wanted to leave.

----------

"Jennie!" Y/N giggled when Jennie hovered on top of her, tickling her side. Y/N tried to push her away while she was laughing but Jennie wasn't stoping. She only did when they heard an ahem by the door. They both looked up and saw Roseanne leaning against the door with her arms crossed.

"Having fun?"

"Hey Roseanne."

"Hi Rosie!"

Roseanne rolled her eyes but the smile on her face made Jennie and Y/N giggle.

After Roseanne decided to stay, the facility gave them a much more better room and space to make them comfortable. Jennie became close to Roseanne and closer to Y/N, Roseanne saw how happy Y/N is with Jennie so she talked to Jennie about joining their relationship.

Jennie was shocked, she never got into a relationship with an entity before, let alone two at the same time but she tried and was happy being with them.

Y/N was surprised to see Roseanne allowing Jennie to be with them, she knows how possessive her lover is.

Roseanne also is not strict towards Y/N anymore, except if it's about her health and safety. She can't undo the spell when she made Y/N weak but she's making sure that she's around her at all times.

Roseanne and Chungha made up, Y/N was happy to see them being civil.

Lisa and Jisoo was happy with the outcome but everyone was much more happy when they found out the the two of them are dating now, Jennie teasing Jisoo because that girl always finds Lisa annoying back then, she still does now.

The facility was running smoothly than before now, Y/N and Roseanne helps them when they can.

Everyone expected this facility to be ruined because of the two most powerful entities being there but it surprisingly didn't.

The End.

----------

Okay, I know this is super short and super underwhelming and I'm sorry about that. I don't know where to go anymore, I didn't want to make it longer and make it super far away from the plot, so that's why I ended it already.

Sorry if it didn't reached your expectations, but I do hope you still like it.

I will try and post my new book too.

Thank you for reading this!

🎉 You've finished reading [ C ] 𝕾𝖚𝖕𝖊𝖗𝖓𝖆𝖙𝖚𝖗𝖆𝖑 | 𝙱𝙿 𝚇 𝙵𝚁 🎉