Chapter 14 - An Angel's Heart

With how comfortable the angels are doing and how well they are treated, you would expect them to stay and not leave, right? That is what Y/N thought, because of the foundation, her and Roseanne got together again and they can finally live in peace, so that's why it confuses her when her lover told her that they will leave.

"We will leave, Y/N." Roseanne said with force, her and Y/N standing at the middle of their room, facing each other. Roseanne thought that this will be easy, Y/N would always obey her because she knows her lover if aware of the consequences if she doesn't, but now, Y/N is against her orders.

"No Roseanne, we will not leave."

"Y/N."

"Roseanne." Y/N trembled when Roseanne raised her eyebrows, she doesn't want her lover to get mad at her but she also does not want to leave, she knows that Roseanne knows how good their life is here, so she's wondering, why does she want to leave?

"I-I know I shouldn't be disobeying you, but Roseanne," Y/N paused to take a breathe before continuing. "Our life here is so much better than before, we might not be free as we were back then, but it's a lot better now. We don't have to worry about being caught, we don't have to hide a-and, I-I don't want us to be seperated again." Y/N was already crying at this point, Roseanne's instinct is to always hug and comfort Y/N whenever she's crying. She pulled Y/N into her arms, the angel of life thinking that Roseanne had agreed to her but realized she was wrong when she heard her chant a familiar spell.

"N-no." Y/N weakly breathe out, feeling her body going limp, trying her best to let go but it was too late.

"You don't have any other choice, love." Was the last thing she heard before she fell unconscious.

Roseanne held Y/N's body tightly, giving her temple a kiss before readying herself to put out her wings and bust through the roof.

"Stop!" Someone screamed, Roseanne looked at the door and saw Jennie, together with Chungha by her side. She looked around and saw big guns pointed at her through the ceiling but this only made her laugh.

"I'm sure you guys are aware that none of this will kill me, right?" The other agents went inside with their own guns pointed at Roseanne. They were listening while the two angels were having their conversation, they were only looking for the right timing, not knowing that Roseanne can put Y/N into a deep sleep and that she can only wake her up.

Jennie's arms were shaking, she's mad at Roseanne but also very worried for Y/N, her precious angel is unconscious, she doesn't want them to leave, not only because of her their life is good here, but also because she loves Y/N. Yes, she's inlove with an entity and she's damn aware of how bad that is but she doesn't care.

"Roseanne, please stop this. Y/N wants to stay so-"

"Shut up! I know you're gonna take her away from me, nature!" Roseanne gripped Y/N's body, Lisa hearing a slight whimper and that made her and the other agents more worried.

"Roseanne, you were the one who took her away from me! I let her go because I know how powerful you are and I also know how evil you are, stop controlling her!" The agents saw Roseanne's eyes switched to her hostile look and Chungha was glowing , two powerful entities are hostile and that's not good.

"Please Roseanne, just stay. No one is gonna take Y/N away from you." Roseanne chuckled at Jennie's pleas.

"Jennie, I know you're inlove with Y/N. Let's make a deal, come with us and I will share Y/N with you."

"Y/N is not a toy!"

"I said shut up, nature."

"I-I-" Jennie lowered down her gun, her body trembling. She knows what this feels like, she first felt this with Y/N, Roseanne was controlling her.

"Don't think about it, Jennie." Jisoo firmly said. Jennie lifted her gun again, but towards her friends, all of them now turned their guns at Jennie.

"She's controlling me." Jennie shakingly said, Roseanne was just smiling while arranging Y/N's body to be comfortable against her.

"Pull the trigger." Roseanne whispered.

"No!" Lisa lunged forward, turning Jennie's gun to the side, not knowing where it would shoot. It all happened so slow, Jennie pulled the trigger, Lisa pushing her arms to the side at the exact moment.

*BOOM*

Roseanne's eyes went wide, she felt the bullet but it just went right through her. She looked down at the body she's holding, breathing heavily when she felt something wet. She had no problem with it but Y/N,

It went right through her heart.

Y/N's loud gasp and scream startled them, Jennie and Lisa realizing what they done. Jennie dropped to the ground, she hurt Y/N. Even though it wasn't her fault, she was still the one who pulled the trigger.

Roseanne placed Y/N's body to the ground, letting her lay her head on her lap. This was her fault, Y/N got hurt because of her.

Chungha went to Y/N's body, not caring about Roseanne anymore. Both of them know they don't have enough time, so Chungha went to do her best to heal Y/N.

"Go get everyone who can help her!" Chungha screamed to the agents, Lisa and Jisoo running immediately while Jennie went closer to Y/N's body.

Like what we said, Y/N can feel pain but doesn't die, but, it's a different story when it's about her heart.

Roseanne made Y/N so weak that her heart can't handle too much pain, whether it's physical or mental.

They only have a few minutes before Y/N gets taken back to heaven.

----------

Okay, I hope this is okay? Sorry if it's confusing and hard to understand, trust me, me too.

But I do hope you like it though!

I had to add a little oof to this