PROLOGUE

Attention to all SPN Foundation facility, the Angel of Life has escaped! I repeat, the Angel of Life has escaped!

Please keep an eye out and do your best to contain her!

She does not attack but don't be relieved with her name, she has her own way of putting you down!

Her last whereabouts were at the Russian facility before she escaped, please be careful!

Attention to all SPN Foundation facility, the Angel of Death is currently at a rampage, harming anyone on its way! I repeat, the Angel of Death is on a rampage!

The reason of her actions is still a mystery bit we advise everyone to be on the look out and be careful when you got the chance to contain her!

She was last seen at New Zealand and is now at Australia, killing everyone! Do not shoot her, I repeat do not shoot since it will trigger her more!

Please be careful!

"Wow, two of the most powerful entities are currently out there. How will we contain them and also, how will we make the people who saw them forget about this situation?" The heart shaped lips woman asked her fellow agents and doctors, this situation could definitely be a cause of an end if the word scenario.

"We have to find the entities first." It was the feline eyed girl who talked this time, worry and concern fill their faces.

"Good luck to us, I guess." A girl with short hair and bangs tried her best to cheer everyone up, she was the most out going and bubbly person at this facility, but even her got so worried with the current situation.