Chapter 12 - The Truth

Due to the happenings, Team Alpha decided to have a meeting without the two angels.

"So, she really said that to you?" Nayeon asked Jennie, who replied with a nod. They were currently at their office, seated on a circle around the table. After a day from the incident, they held this meeting to talk about the actions that both of the angels did. Roseanne attacking Jennie and Y/N's surprising strength when she pulled her lover.

Jennie took this opportunity to tell them what Roseanne told her.

"What does she mean by that?"

"I might have something." They all looked at Yeonjung, who had a notebook and a laptop with her, probably had the files about the entities.

"Shoot, Yeonjung."

"This was a "rumor" when the SPNs were still known to the public, so about hundreds of years ago. Their relationship was kinda strange it said, Life and Death was an unimaginable duo, so it surprised everyone, even the entities, when they found out that they were in love." Yeonjung lifted her legs up, sitting with her legs crossed at her chair, looking at her research intently.

"At the Canada facility, they found Mother Nature's journal. It said there that she felt strange feelings towards Roseanne, it felt like Y/N was being forced. There was also some writings hinting that Chungha was Y/N's original lover."

"Wait, Roseanne told me yesterday that she despises Chungha because she was trying to take Y/N away from her." Jennie said making all of the members look at her, she could see their confused but interested faces. All of this was too much, it looked like the relationship was not real.

"You have some more infos?"

"Lots of them."

"Tell them all, it looks like Y/N is in trouble." Yeonjung nodded at Jisoo before continuing.

"There was this one moment in history that endangered the vampires, I'm sure Jennie is aware of this. While the couple was hiding and living at Hawaii, the clan attacked them and tried to harm them, but according to Chungha's journal, she asked help from them to take back Y/N. She also said that Roseanne was the one who wiped the entire clan, not Y/N, but the vampires misunderstood it. Irene told Chungha that when they attacked, they saw Roseanne doing rituals on Y/N. Chungha highly believes that she brainwashed and manipulated Y/N, also made her normal form weak and was obsessed with her past lover, but she couldn't do anything and just hoped that Roseanne won't harm Y/N."

Yeonjung was already done, there was still a lot more information but she held them back, when she saw her co members looking stressed.

"So Y/N is in trouble!"

"Not really, Lisa. Roseanne is treating Y/N well, it's just that she was just forced or manipulated to love Roseanne." Jisoo said, her hands on her head to calm down the throbbing pain she was feeling. Everyone thought that their love was real, it was unique and showed that love had no boundaries but it was all kind of a lie.

Y/N was inlove with Chungha, they were together until Y/N was ordered to work along side Roseanne.

Roseanne doesn't know why but she was and is so interested towards Y/N, she had the desire to own her but found out that Chungha was in the way. She threatened the mother of nature and made humanities destroy earth to torture her.

That was the reason why Chungha couldn't help her lover, Roseanne was slowly killing her.

She had no choice but to let Y/N go.

Now, Jennie is the new target of Roseanne.

Should they tell Y/N everything?

----------

How was it? I hope you understood Yeonjung, I was gonna do the story as a narration but I felt like it would be nice to make it a dialogue.

Hope you liked it! And hope you still understand!