Chapter 7 - Don't mess with me

That update from Felix made the whole SPN Foundation nervous and anxious, all around the world. All of the facilities were instructed to be ready and prepare for a possible end of the world scenario, every country Death passes, she kills atleast 20 people and most of them were SPN Foundation employees. Everytime she arrives at a country, SPN agents will try their best to stop and contained her but no one is successful. South Korea has been instructed to be extra ready since that is where Death's location is.

It has been said that Death's appearance is really scary, big wings with it's very dark color, pupils red and corneas black, a smile that will make you shake your legs, these were some of the notes they received.

Team Alpha told Life about this, hoping that the Angel feels when Death will arrive, but also Life has no idea. All she said is she can feel her lover coming, they saw that she was excited to meet her again. Kai, the agent who harmed Life, was instructed to apologize to the Angel, in hopes that she will forgive him so Death can spare his life.

"Just say sorry, be sincere, Life won't harm you." Lisa told Kai while pushing him to the cell. It's not that she cares about Kai, she actually kinda despise him because he always disturbs Jennie but he is still a good agent, one that the foundation does not want to let go. So they told him to apologize. Jennie hated him much more, hurting her precious angel was a stupid move and she wants him to trip and fall off a cliff but of course, she doesn't want tell them that.

Kai took a deep breath, opening the cell and closing it after he got inside. They saw from the one sided window that Kai immediately bowed, his mouth moving to say his sincere apologies. Life was sitting on the floor with her legs crossed with each other while looking, staring at the agent. Jisoo was watching the interaction and before she could tell Kai to leave through the intercom, the saw Life's eyes changed to a really dark purple.

The clock of a gun and a gun shot was heard before they got inside the cell.

They saw Kai's dead body on the floor, gun in hand and blood leaking out from his head.

Life killed him.

Nayeon covered her eyes, going out of the room together with Yeonjung to report what happened. Lisa was staring at the body, Jisoo investigating the body, the happenings was looking like a suicide. Jennie was staring at Life, her angel's blue and soft eyes were now replaced with a dark and intense purple. She was once again, hostile. Life looked at Jennie, staring right straight at the agent's eyes before saying something.

"Donec non mihi ( Don't mess with me )"

Life finally spoke but she used the dead language, she's really mad.

----------

Life was hostile for a few days, but she wasn't doing anything, Kai was the only person she wanted to kill. The death of one of their best agents was something they don't want to happen again, that's why they were finding ways to make Life vulnerable again. Jennie is the only person who can approach the Angel, her aura was something the agent wasn't used to.

"What? Kiss her? Do you want me to die?" Jennie exclaimed, her eyes wide open with Jisoo's idea. She doesn't have any problem with kissing the Angel on its cheeks or forehead since she knows it calms Life down, but on the lips is a different thing. What would happen if Death found out and kill her? She values her life.

"It's worth a shot, Jennie. Don't be scared, you have Life's trust and she can easily talk to Death about that." Nayeon continued, considering her leader's idea. Affection gives the Angel lots of comfort and just a peck on the lips might calm her down, they just need Jennie to say yes.

"Fine." Jennie sighed, closing her eyes, calming herself down before entering the cell once again. She saw Life on the bed, her legs crossed with each other, lifting her head up to look at Jennie. Her head tilted to the left when her precious agent sat beside her, blinking when she hugged her. Jennie felt her relax a bit, pulling away to place kisses on the Angel's face. She giggled when Life's cheeks turned red, slowly leaning in, stoping to look at the angel for permission but all she saw was her eyes closed. Jennie took this opportunity and placed a gentle peck on her lips, Life smiled for the first time again, her eyes switching back to blue before clinging to Jennie.

The agents who were watching was shocked, not expecting for that plan to work and also relived because Life is back to her usual self.

"Thank you." Life mumbled, her head burried on the crook of Jennie's neck. Jennie did a double take, surprised to hear Life speak in a language she can understand and oh my, her voice was heavenly. Life doesn't really like it when she's hostile, but Kai really triggered her.

Jennie stayed at the cell, cuddling again with her angel.

----------

Just a short one, since the next chapter will be Life and Death meeting each other again.

Don't mess with Life, y'all.