Chapter 1 - Angel of Life

Five girls together with a bunch of SPN armys were currently walking on a path at some forest, the Korean government called them, telling them that there's something going on and the Foundation immediately acted up upon on it.

The foundation and government is making sure that no one knows about this entities and that no one should see them, because most of them are really powerful and can destroy humanity. They don't know what their dealing with at the moment, but none of them expected to see white big wings and what seems to be a girl hiding in fear.

Angel of Life.

"Fuck, she's here." Jihyo, the group's commanding officer said, her eyes wide and in fear seeing the entity in front of her. The Angel of Life is currently looking at them, tears in her eyes and it looks like there are some bruises in her body.

Jennie, one of the higher up agents, slowly approached the Angel but for it to only curl up in fear while murmuring something at a different language.

"I can't understand her." Jennie looked back, seeing her co worker, Jisoo, give her a device. It was a device that can do an accurate translation of any language. Jennie took it, slowly getting closer to the Angel so the device can hear her talk.

"Please don't hurt me  - בבקשה אל" תפגע בי"

"What language is that?"

"It's Hebrew." Jisoo answered Lisa's question, one of the youngest agents. Jennie tilted her head, confused on why this entity would say that. Then it hit her, she was abused judging from the bruises she had.

"Guys, i think she was tortured." They all looked at the angel's body, Jihyo reminding herself to report this to all of the foundation. Jennie, being the curious cat she is, stepped closer to the Angel even if her friends are telling her to stop.

"It's okay, we won't hurt you." Jennie whispered, her hands slowly patting the angel's head.  The Angel was still scared but became a little calm because of the girl's actions, she slowly looked up, staring at the girls eyes before passing out.

Attention to all SPN Foundation facility! the Angel of Life has been captured and will now be contained at the South Korean facility, making them have the most entities.

To the Russian facility, there will be a mandatory interview and observation to everyone, after finding out that the Angel of Life had been tortured.

In other news, the Angel of Death is now mild and will be staying at the Australian facility.

Please be careful with handling this powerful entities!

----------

I don't know what the hell is this but I'm trying my best, hope you like it!