Chapter 9 - How it's going

Surprisingly, when Death- I mean, Roseanne arrived, the facility became really organized. All of the entities were well behaved, even the vampires. It was because their leaders was finally together again and they could feel that they are happy. Now, Y/N and Roseanne was part of Team Alpha, their job is to help the team everytime they need to move entities.

For the Dark entities, just one look from Roseanne, they would immediately follow.

Same with Light entities to Y/N.

Because of them finally being together, Y/N was perfectly healthy, she was still vulnerable but her lover is there now. Roseanne also stopped thinking about killing everything, she is still protective over Y/N though.

As for Jennie, to her surprise, Roseanne still allows her to interact with Y/N, only her though, Lisa and Jisoo has to asked for permission first.

Y/N and Roseanne is staying at the same cell, they gave them the biggest one since they are now somewhat part of the facility. Some SPN's that was classified as safe sometimes helps the facility, one of them was a saint that they called "The Healer." Lucifer was also classified as safe and would sometimes help some facilities.

A knock on the door got both of the entities' attention, Jennie peeked inside, smiling when she heard Y/N yell her name. She got inside, an "oof" came out of her mouth when Y/N ran to her to hug her. Jennie rubbed the angel's back, walking forward a bit to get closer to Roseanne. Y/N lets go of her and sat on her lovers lap, who was sitting on the bed.

"I came here to ask you both what you wanted for breakfast."

"I want McDonald's!" Jennie looked at Y/N, wondering why she picked fast food, she doesn't usually eat that. Y/N was talking in English, sometimes in Korean if she really wants to. Roseanne would always speak in English and they don't have any complains, her voice sounds so good.

Roseanne and Y/N would talk to each other in Latin, specially if they're alone.

Y/N's voice was lively, pure of happiness while Roseanne's were deep and kind of seductive, even when she's just chuckling.

"Darling, that's not allowed for you." Y/N pouted at Roseanne, her arms crossed but her eyes were begging her. Roseanne sighed, turning to Jennie.

"Give her only one burger, ONLY one, okay?" Y/N squealed, tossing her arms around Roseanne, hugging her tight. Jennie couldn't help but to smile with what she's seeing, who knew the all powerful and immortal Angel of Death was whipped for her lover.

"How about you, Roseanne?"

"Are you on the menu?"

Jennie blushed, while Y/N gasped, slapping her shoulders, telling her that was bad. One thing about Roseanne, she was flirty, but she means no harm. Y/N understood why she was like that. Jennie wasn't use to this, specially since she's always the target of Roseanne.

"I'll just give you a burger meal." And with that, Jennie went out, not taking a second glance at the couple.

Y/N cupped Roseanne's cheeks, kissing her lips softly but her lover deepened it.

"She beautiful, right?"

Y/N mumbled against Roseanne's lips before letting her lover kiss her again, she felt Roseanne nod, her hands all over Y/N.

"She is, love. You're more beautiful though."

The reason why Y/N understand the way Roseanne treats Jennie, is because she feels her becoming attracted to Jennie also.

"But she will be ours, Y/N."

----------

Is that trouble? 🤔 Should Jennie be careful?

I was gonna cut this short but I suddenly thought about this hehe hope you like it!