☆2

Back to present

@college

Despite the morning chaos, Beomgyu and Taehyun managed to arrive at their college on time. (Just a 10-minute walk from their dorm)

Lucky enough, nobody had discovered Beomgyu's secret after the first day.

'Hey, guys. Tomorrow is Saturday, let's hang out~' Yeonjun asked in excitement.

'Hyung, how about the swimming pool? Fall is coming, the facility will be closed very soon.' Hueningkai twinkling his puppy eyes.

'Ahh yeh~ We haven't been to there since last summer. Everyone likes the idea, right?' Yeonjun asked the rest of them.

'Oh I'd love to join-' Before Beomgyu could finish the sentence, Taehyun poked him with his elbow.

Their eyes matched and he just realized his own problem.

'Sorry, I'm probably not up for that. Been feeling worn out these days.' He looked depressed. He liked all kinds of sports, especially football. That explains why he was in the school team.

'You didn't eat much during lunch. Are you sick or something?' Soobin who was always observant, worried as he asked. Others also looked at him with affection.

'Ahh no, I am fine, hyung. Just staying up last night for games-haha' He tried to sound delightful so he wouldn't upset his friends.

'How about my house? My parents and noona will be on a trip to Busan. We can own the house. Plus I still have ingredients to bake something.' Speaking of pastries, they could see the sparkles in Soobin's eyes.

'You guys bake, I will watch movies instead-' Yeonjun rolled his eyes to the back.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

@Soobin's house

'Soobin-ah we will be back tomorrow. Take good care of your buddies~' Soobin's parents and his sister waved to him once again before closing the door. The house became absolute silence. Soobin turned to the kitchen, humming a song in good mood while organizing the ingredients on the table as if he's owning a bakery.

A few moments later, his friends rang the doorbell. He welcomed them with his cutest dimples. As soon as they settled down, Soobin instructed his friends, 'Taehyun and I will be in charge of the cupcakes, the rest of you can watch movies or play games after setting the table.'

'Why? Hueningie wants to help too~' Hueningkai acted on his best aegyo, blinking his eyes hard.

'You are helping if you just stay out of the kitchen.' The older might sound harsh but all of them seemed to understand. They were reminded of horrible collective memories-Hueningkai  spilling a pan of hot soup or dropping the freshly baked cookies all over the corridor.

'Hyung, every person makes a mistake, right? I will be extremely careful this time. Please give me a chance.' Hueningkai stated sincerely.

Soobin sighed. He's weak to his junior. 'You can help decorate the cakes.'

The younger jumped in excitement, contented with the conclusion. As a member of the art club, he couldn't wait to express his creative cells.

For Taehyun, making cupcakes was really not his thing. But thinking of Beomgyu, some decent cupcakes might offer him a better appetite. To be honest, he's too in frustration, he had no idea how to help Beomgyu. He's been eyeing the older all time since they set foot on Soobin's home.

'Beomgyu-ah, Huening, come over here.' Yeonjun at the couch, patting his sides to signal the two to sit with him. The two then skipped to their seats. As the good caring big brother, Yeonjun spread the blankets over them, hopefully it's enough for the three, while the youngers were arguing over their choice of movies.

Taehyun's eyes still locking on Beomgyu. Yeonjun was hugging his shoulder, stretching the blankets for him to make sure Beomgyu didn't feel cold. Taehyun smiled in relief. His chirpy circle of friends were always loud, reckless and sometimes losing their brain cells, but they always showered their love and empathy towards each other. In this case, he's sure his friends would take care of Beomgyu altogether.

'I hope he's fine.' Soobin followed Taehyun's fixed gaze at Beomgyu.

'Me too.' Taehyun and the older chattered a bit as they proceeded their baking.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

The three who had pinned their eyes on the television were totally immersed in the drama suspense. Once they smelled the flow of syrupy sweetness leaking from the kitchen, they were pulled back to the very present.

Hueningkai bounced to the kitchen and almost bumped into the blue-haired boy, who's holding a tray of cupped golden sponges. Remembering something, he turned around, 'Beomgyu hyung, wanna do the decoration together?'

'Yes!' Beomgyu stood up, quickly moved towards the kitchen.

'Aishh- You two!' Yeonjun sighed, being the only one left behind in the living room. He stared at the coffee table with flying pieces of chips and cups with juice left over; cushions and plushies peacefully lying at different corners of the room. He stomped his feet once or twice before tidying up the mess.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

The house was rarely silence. Especially for Beomgyu and Hueningkai, only when they had a task to focus would they be unbelievably quiet. Soobin decided to do all the cleaning and let Taehyun join the youngers. Taehyun's head down as he's painting chocolate jam on his cupcake with a straw, till he felt a patting on his shoulder. He looked up to see Beomgyu handing him a cupcake, which he had drawn a baby bear and a squirrel with strawberry jam on it.

'Taehyunie, does it look good?'

'Yes hyung, you drew it so well. They look cute.' Beomgyu smiled shyly to his compliment.

Washing tools by their side, Soobin couldn't hide his dimple when he saw his dongsangs working hard on their cakes as if they were kindergarten kids.

'Hyung, how about mine?' Hueningkai asked the two sitting opposite to him, eyes with expectation. However, Taehyun and Beomgyu were in their own world and seemed not hearing him. Hueningkai pouted and a mischievous idea came to his mind upon his resentment.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's note

I don't want it to be too complicated so assume Beomgyu's height didn't change much, same hair style, he's thinner with female features, still wearing his own clothes

Anyways, I'll leave it to YOUR IMAGINATION