☆1

The day before...

@college

Taehyun likes girls.

Beomgyu is pretty sure about that.

Class just ended, Beomgyu approached Taehyun from the other side of the lecture hall, witnessing the younger surrounded by girls again. He was being really nice to them. Whoever came upon, he gave away a fatal smile.

And of course Beomgyu was as popular as his best friend but he ignored his admirers as usual. Him being a single ass all the time was a myth to the students. There were even rumors about he's gay.

Only Beomgyu owned the reason. A secret he kept to himself- his crush on BFF Kang Taehyun.

They were childhood friends, clinging on each other almost every day when they were little. Time flew by, while they maintained a close friendship, they got to meet more people, expanding their circles and what's more? Taehyun's relationships with the girls.

Beomgyu always treated Taehyun as his own brother, not until he aged and became more masculine and attractive- his toned physique, his sharp features, his divine voice- he's perfect.

Soon when Taehyun went out with his first girlfriend during high school, Beomgyu realized his feelings for him surpassed brothers. He heard a crack in his heart whenever Taehyun dated someone. But what could he do? He knew Taehyun was straighter than a ruler. He wouldn't stand a chance. Man was desperate.

'What do you think about Hyejin?' Yeonjun asked, referring to the girl Taehyun was chatting with. His voice startled Beomgyu who was spacing out.

'Even the blind can see her crushing hard.' Said by Soobin, as Beomgyu's circle of friends from the university now gathered around him.

'She's hot though- I thought Taehyun is more into the cuties.' Hueningkai chuckled smugly.

'Sorry guys keep you waiting. What are you talking about just now?' The crowd dismissed so Taehyun noticed his friends had been standing by the side.

'I do have something to mention. Did you watch the news? There will be a meteor shower in Seoul tonight.' Apparently Beomgyu had no interests in the girl so he awkwardly changed the subject.

'C'mon, gyu. Stop being delulu. Are you teenage girl?' Yeonjun teased him.

'If you like someone, ask her out. I don't think anyone can resist your charm.' Soobin winked at him, sending him confidence.

'No, i-it's nothing like that-' Beomgyu denied, not so convincing as a tin of pink appeared on his cheeks. The boys had to make fun of him.

'Whoever that person is, I will always support you hyung.' Taehyun smiled at him innocently. He dropped his words while Beomgyu dropped his heart.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

@rooftop of the dorm

Beomgyu agilely climbed over the fences which blocked the stairs to the rooftop as students were not supposed to enter. He hoped to see the shooting stars and make a wish.

Landing on both legs, he was embraced by the empty dark. He looked up, lucky enough, the sky was quite clear with just a few hazy clouds scattering nearby the glowing moon. Of course he would need to wait.

Time passed and he couldn't stand the boredom. He fished out his phone, scrolling on social media aimlessly.

Buzz-

He smiled- his ultimate crush just sent him a message. He quickly moved both thumbs to text a reply but the corner of his eyes spotted a sparkling sign glided across the dark night.

Oh no, did I just miss it??

And here comes the other one-

Beomgyu tilted up his head, immediately intertwined his fingers together as he closed his eyes with all sincerity.

I wish I were a girl, so Taehyun would like me back-

His conscience didn't make him ask for Taehyun falling for him directly. That's cheating. Well, he should have asked that one. Too late to regret.

After the stupid wish was made, he smiled in bitter while opening his eyes again. It was such a childish act. Magic was just a myth. Yeonjun was right, he's delulu and naïve. Maybe it's time for him to move on. Maybe he should just date a girl from his admirers. After all, he could still be Taehyun's BFF. Things would be fine as long as the younger was around him.

Ready to leave, he clambered out of the fence and walked down stairs.

Abruptly the dimmed stairs flickered once or twice, catching him off guard. Scared by the unnatural phenomenon, he missed a step and almost tripped off the stairs.

'HEY, YOU!' A tiny sparkle popped up in front of him.

'WTFFF- What are you!?'  Beomgyu held his head in tiny and dashed to the other side.

'Calm down, my boy. We heard your WISH. We are here to TRADE!'

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's note

I hope this is not too boring to read

Can you guess what the trade is about? It won't be revealed so soon