☆13 (M)

****mature content alert****

Continue of last chapter
May I kindly remind you once again Beomgyu is genderswitched

Skip this too if you don't read smut

------------------------------------------------------------------------

'H-hyung...' Out of breath, Taehyun patted the older's shoulder, forcefully removed his lips from him. 'I-m c-cuming...' Almost at his limit, he pushed the other.

Beomgyu ignored his words and fastened his pace, rubbing his clit harder on him, their pleasurable moans formed ensemble. Followed by a loud deep groan, the younger eventually released his seeds.

Taehyun opened his eyes fully and that's when realization came to him- his cum was tacking all over Beomgyu's innocent panties, sinful white stains were dribbling down to his inner thigh-

Holy Sh*t-

Taehyun got up from the bed anxiously and turned around, searching for tissue papers or something to wipe him up. But the older was in a daze, he bumped his prey onto the mattress again mercilessly, straddling his lap, brushing the loosen strands of his bangs to the back.

'F*K! You're so damn hot!' Taehyun spoke in exhilaration. Both of them pulled their soaked shirts overhead, cold air hit their sweaty skins but hearts on fire. Beomgyu's chesty bust was right before him, the younger leaned forward, in one move, his teeth pulled off the strip of restriction.

He leaned back to appreciate the view, blowing a flirtatious whistle as he stared straight at his pink nipples. Beomgyu's cheeks burning under the younger's hot glaze. He clamped his hands over the younger's eyes.

'Oh you are shy now?' Taehyun chuckled and removed his hands, a rage spark in him as confidence came round. Guess the devil got him again.

'...I-it's...too much...' Beomgyu stuttered, undressing in front of his crush was way more mortifying than he thought, especially when the boy's gaze was lecherous. The younger never looked at him in this way.

'You know, the real fun has yet to start...Noo-na~' The younger tilted his head, sending him a witty wink and smirk.

'I-I'm not your n-noon-ahh~' Taehyun cut him off as he leaned in, hummed as he sucked on his nipple like a little cub. His cheeks were chubby, his big puppy eyes looked up and blinked a few times intentionally, arousing the older's maternal instinct- he returned the eye contact with affection.

Ohh he's my baby-

The older became soft instantly.

He grabbed his hands and placed them on his chest. 'Hynnnie~ Touch me...' The younger squeezed his soft boobs tightly in his palms.

'...hmm~' Beomgyu shut his eyes as the younger continued massaging his sensitive spots, earning more moans from the older.

Gosh it feels hundred times better than imagination-

Beomgyu experienced a different sensation of orgasm between his legs-

Sparing a hand, Taehyun's long fingers slipped through his sticky panties, placing them near his damp rim, gently kneading around it-

'...you cum already?' Taehyun grinned in gratification. Beomgyu nodded shyly. It's time for him to test the water-

'Ahhhh-h' The older shrilled when Taehyun entered his index finger smoothly, slowly thrusting in and out, carefully not to break the older.

Stimulated by the alternation of pain and pleasure, Beomgyu felt numb in his lower half. He arched his back, toes curling on the sheets, crawling and digging his fingers into the blond hair.

Something hard was poking his lower abdomen, the older just remembered, this squirrel baby was a big baby with a sizable dick-

'You alright?' Taehyun frowned a little since the older was biting his lips in soreness.

'I-I'm fine...f*k me hard, please~' Beomgyu pleaded with glossy eyes, rolling his hips, rocking the younger's hardened member. That led to a flump in the mattress and the bed crackled.

Taehyun pushed the older by his bare waist and hovered over him. Taking in the view, his pupils dilated, blood vessels boiling, adrenaline streaming through his veins, the animalistic desire awaken in him because the beauty beneath him was a whole mess, soft hair disheveled, half-lidded eyes needy, cheeks flushed to rossy, rapid ups and downs of his whippy breasts in sync with the panting from his perfect lips...

-Just like his dream

He couldn't hold it anymore so he propped up to remove his boxers.

The older released outrageous oxytocin , he was too immersed in the younger's touches and forgot to take his time admiring the naked figure, he gasped, eyes not blinking for once at his toned pectorales and abs...

Those muscles were perfectly built in balance...from top to toe, his features were exquisite like a refined statue...and of course his dick...

Beomgyu swallowed hard at the sight.

The younger laughed a bit at his exaggerated feedback before his tremulous hands, covered with cold sweat, reached the hem of the panties, slowly peeling off the last piece of margin between them-

--Right at the moment, his phone buzzed.

What am I doing?

Back to his conscious, he shifted to check on his phone. A thread of unread messages appeared.

Yeonjun Chatroom (3)

Yeonjun:

Taehyunah

Did you make it before the rain?

Is gyu alright?

..........

They were not supposed to do this

He nearly made an irreversible mistake

He got the smartest brain but he was thinking with his dick

His friends placed all their trust on him

'Beomgyu, we need to stop!' Taehyun changed to a serious tone, his shaky eyes still locking on his phone. Deluge of guiltiness and shamefulness spilled over him as he realized, not only he was trying to have sex with the older, he almost did it raw.

Beomgyu grouched in discontent, hugging the younger from his back.

'Listen to me. We are still in college... I can't...knock you up...I m-mean you're a girl...'

Reality hit them like a hammer, Beomgyu wasn't completely drunk, now he's aware things could f*k up if they continued. Since he had never been a girl before, he was oblivious to the consequences.

He pouted in disappointment, yet he knew Taehyun was right-They were not prepared. (A/N: rmb he had period, this is ff but safety is promoted)

'...you are dating me, right? I mean we have kissed a-and...and...' Feeling insecure, Beomgyu asked, nudging his forehead on the younger's rugged spine. What he did with the younger was inappropriate but there's no way back. They surpassed the boundary between friends or brothers. Could they just walked out of the room like two old friends?

The younger hesitated before nodding his head. He zipped up his pants, started cleaning up the mess.

Could he say no?

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's note:

Lemme jump off the cliffffffffffffffffffrrrrrrrrrrr

Long chapter, idk how many times editing it

Can't believe I wrote Beomgyu with big tits, someone give me hobi water

When I joined wattpad, I stood gyu top, but I see Tae Top Alliance need to grow stronger;)

No need to argue Tae is hetero or bisexual, he's Beom-sexual in my book -끝-

Once again thanks for reading my craps, I hope you enjoy my book