☆18

Beomgyu attended college as usual, however he felt uncomfortable surrounded by glares and gossips in the corridor. He checked by his reflection on the window glasses- wearing his usual jacket, loosen sweatpants, always putting on a muffler to school to veil the vanished adam apple, nothing seemed to be out of place.

'H-hyung! You...saw the...p-post?' A trembly voice and fleet footsteps from the back- Hueningkai was panting heavily in search of Beomgyu, while Yeonjun and Soobin were looking for Taehyun. Hueningkai showed his phone to the older and Beomgyu's eyes widened, mind frozen, only the first line was enough to make him panic-

Breaking News—Football Team Ace Choi Beomgyu Gender Controversy

Under the twitter post, there were pictures of Beomgyu wearing a sweater dress. Should he call this luck because the photos were shaky and the angle was steep, his face remained debatable. Even so, the numbers of retweets were rising rapidly.

Rumours were bruiting among campus. Beomgyu wasn't a celebrity but students probably heard of his name for his accomplishment in the football team. Their team was quite a strong one against other colleges. In addition to his pretty face, girls kept an eye on him.

And Hueningkai's phone buzzed-

Soobin:

We found Taehyun

At the lockers

------------------------------------------------------------------------

'This is crime! I am accusing you for stalking!' Taehyun seethed, trying to hold back his anger

'This is crime! I am accusing you for stalking!' Taehyun seethed, trying to hold back his anger. He confronted Hyejin at the lockers, recalling her sneaking through the mall.

'So you are admitting the girl with you was Choi Beomgyu? We both know you are the liar, not me.' Hyejin wasn't staggered. She believed she got the upper hands.

Taehyun couldn't return a word in fear of exposing Beomgyu.

'Taehyunie, she's that bit*h huhh?' Yeonjun arrived the scene and overheard their conversations, followed by Soobin, coming behind him in quick and petty steps.

'You delete the photos or I DELETE YOU!' Yeonjun clenched his fist towards the girl.

Hyejin faked a cry, alarming the crowd. Some students started eyeing them while gossiping at the background.

'Yeonjun hyung! Stop it! She's scared.' Soobin patted on Yeonjun's shoulder.

Beomgyu and Hueningkai noticed the commotion so they came to the center. The last person Beomgyu would like to meet—the football team captain spotted him from far-

'Beomgyu-ah! Finally you are showing up, why ain't you coming for practice?' Beomgyu was astounded by the sudden yell. His captain moved towards him through the crowd.