Kronos - ( Kronercy)

'A/N 

Hi I hope you are well and keeping safe . So the ships I have chosen for this whole book are some of my favourite especially this one . For some reason I ship percy with characters we don't hear much from or are evil . Anyway I hope you enjoy this . This is based on the last book of the percy jackson series and it is where percy and beckendorf ( his death still makes me cry ) are on the princess andromeda . Enjoy . The next ship after this is a requested one 
By the way there are some great kronercy stories on wattpad including A KING CAN’T RULE ALONE BY goodygoodi AND A 3 BOOK SERIES CALLED : CONFUSED BY TIME , CONFUSED BY STORM AND CONFUSED BY DARKNESS BY dragonswoe . these are all really good and i suggest you try them and for those on fanfiction.net and a03 i suggest you just look for someone called takaraphoenix. 
P.s let me know if you want a sequel to this because I can if you want me to . 

Kronos POV 

From what my spy has told me perseus is never going to back down . My lieutenant,  nakamura,  says that the pretty boy perseus will be here soon …  pretty boy ? Where did that come from ? Could I possibly be falling for him? 

Percy POV 

We are on the ship . Me and Charles.  I have just defeated the giant crab and the dracena when I come across a demigod , he looked quite handsome even though he was 14 years old . That thought depressed me .
'He drew his sword and yelled "Kronos " but he sounded more scared than angry . The kid was brainwashed- trained to hate the gods and lash out because he was half God . Kronos was using him , and yet the kid thought I was an enemy , and I did something stupid , I definitely jepodised the mission but I couldn't help it . 
" If you want to live , " I told him " Get off this ship now . Tell the other demigods “ 

There at least I may have saved one life , maybe more if he tells the others . I run up onto the deck and I come face to face with luke. The boy I used to love .no … This is kronos . Luke is gone for good . As if kronos read my mind his face contorted into pure fury . I don't know why though , but he  quickly hid it . Maybe I had imagined it ? He doesn't? ….

Kronos POV 
How dare he ! He likes castellan! I cannot wait to get rid of this form and then I can finally claim perseus as mine . What a great day that will  be . Suddenly I hear a roar of an engine and I look over the side of the boat.  There are demigods , my demigods deserting me . I see the beautiful boy smirk . Those demigods will pay for that when I am finally ruled.  The ship explodes and perseus jumps overboard  but we share a look before he does . I love him ! I love my enemy ! This will end soon….

Kronercy collage