Jakakmura

Percy     POV 

We’ve finally defeated him . kronos . lord of time. The gods rushed in and at once started to congratulate us .Once the rewards were finished , where I turned down immortality , the gods threw a big party . Everyone was dancing and some people came to congratulate me and others to ask me out  , but I declined politely . I looked over and there by the fountain was ,who I guessed was a boy , beckoned me forward . 

The boy rushed on until we were alone by some pillars and that was  when he took his hood down . It was Ethan Nakamura . At once I rushed over to him and hugged him . Hey , he was a hero when he “died''. On that thought I said “ hey , it's good to see you but how are you still alive?'' At this point a few people were looking over at us . , including my friends but he didn’t seem to notice and said “ well it’s good to see you to percy , as for how i am alive when some hephaestus kids managed to catch me and they just so happened to be there and when i hit the ground some apollo kids healed me . yes i know it’s a miracle but i am here nevertheless …'' It felt good to see him and we embraced again but when we did it this time I felt a tingle .

ETHAN POV 
It feels sooooo good to be alive , especially when I saw that Percy was still alive too . After I told him the story , we embraced and this time I felt something . Does this mean ….? Without giving it any thought , once me and percy had pulled away from our hug i kissed percy straight on the lips . At first he looked surprised but then we kissed again . then from behind me we heard whistles , clapping and cheering , i turned to see practically everyone there ./ great now everyone knows . we laughed anyway and percy complains “ oh , come on ! Is there no privacy ?” as soon as we got back to camp half-blood they dumped us into the canoe lake … 

PERCY POV 
The next few months were bliss . The gods were honouring their word and loads more demigods were passing through the camp's borders . There were more cabin’s being built and Ethan had his own and more tables were being added. I have never been so happy . The second to last day  at camp we played to capture the flag . The next day me and Ethan rushed into the city where we and my mom and paul were meeting up for lunch . 

A/N - hi I hope you enjoyed it. Would you let me know how my writing is and how I can improve? Thanks . keep everyone safe .

Praetor percy out