Perchaos

A/N - HI SO THE BACKSTORY OF THIS SHIP IS THE USUAL BETRAYAL STORY . IN THE FIRST HALF CHAOS IS MALE WHILST IN THE 2ND CHAOS IS FEMALE . THESE ARE 2 SEPARATE STORIES 
MALE CHAOS ! 

PERCY POV 
I sat opposite chaos tied to a chair with him looking at me hungrily.  I smile at him and explain who I am and my situation. He chuckles and puts a finger to my lips " you're cute , also I am omniscient so I know all anyway " . I blush and look away . He looks at me as if expecting something . Oh . 

I put my lips and almost savagely he pounced and wrapped his arms around me and smashed his lips against mine . He smells fantastic,  his lips taste of peppermint , his muscles ripple beneath his shirt and I whimper as he kisses me harder . I can hear his deep breath and a growling sound from the back of his throat . He pulls away leaving me gasping for air . He then stands up and unties me and Carries me to his bed . You can guess what happens next .

FEM CHAOS ! 

CHAOS POV 

I was walking through streets of the glorious country of passion when I detected a disturbance in the force .It was a boy , quite handsome , sleeping in the streets. Upon closer inspection I could tell he was a demigod . I woke the poor boy from his slumber . He jolted awake , instinctively reaching for his pocket . I put out a soft , gloved hand to stop him . He seems to relax a little . I offer my hand in greeting and he shocks me by using it as a lever to raise himself . Where  are his manners ? What is that gesture ? 

Meanwhile , taken by surprise I fall back and he instantly reaches out to steady me but accidentally falls on top of me . we are face to face , noses almost touching . How ineloquent ! I blush despite myself . I tell him my name and he tells me his “ percy jackson “ , a name I will never forget . Even here all these millenia later that the boy who became a man is dead . He grew up with me , he grew old but the whole time he treated me with love and passion , he treated our kids with love and respect . Now it is time for me to finally rest . 

A/N -  I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THAT , YOU KNOW WEIRDLY I REALLY ENJOYED WRITING FEM CHAOS PERHAPS I WILL WRITE MORE ABOUT THIS SHIP .