OC BROTHER PART 1

PERCY POV 

I was walking by thalia’s tree when I heard a shout , I unsheath my sword and ran to the direction of the cry . I reached the border and found a boy with green eyes and blonde hair and over him was the minotaur . the minotaur seems about to skewer the poor kid with his horns . I can't let that happen ! I shout “ poseidon “ and charge the minotaur . the minotaur looks up and grunts . i shout at him “ you want some , beef boy “ he turns around and charges . I meet him head on , I strike at him as he turns his head . bad move for the minotaur '' i slash one of his horns off . he howls in pain and goes for another charge .

Meanwhile the kid with blonde hair sat looking at me in wonder . I smile and he does too . Suddenly , he lets out a shout and points behind me . I turned as I did so I brought my sword round in a deadly ark and poof the minotaur turned into gold dust leaving behind the horn . I chuckle , inwardly , when I pick it up , I should start a collection . I hear a cough and see the boy laying there still. I hold my hand out and he seems to jump up . i ask for his name and he says “ sebastian rider “ then with a smirk , he says “ feel free to erm … ride me “ it goes from confident to awkward in about 0.01 second . I chuckle and ask how old he is. He says “ 17 “ . I gasp , why hasn’t his parent not claimed him yet ? Why haven’t they sent him to camp sooner ? I said my name to him .

I grab his hand and pull him towards the camp and he places a hand on my bottom i hit his hand away and say “ dude what was that for “ he just smirks and grasps it and forces me to follow him into camp when we got in there was no one around so he shouts “ hey” ,annabeth and the 7 walk over then the rest of  the campers and  chiron trots forward and says “ percyh , who is this demigod ? why is he holding on to you like that “ . I blush and his hand , he smiles at me innocently and I blush again and remove his . What is wrong with me ? . Annabeth shoots me a look , but I look away , I say “ this is Sebastian Rider and he -” Sebastian interrupts me and says “ I shouted for help because a creature … The minotaur, I think , was attacking me so Percy came to help me. However, the Minotaur managed to get hold of him and was about to hurt him and I luckily noticed percy’s sword and so i stabbed him … the minotaur , not percy . It was quite simple . 

Ok not cool , i think but hey he’s new i will let him have this one , i could do with less attention anyway . chiron smiles kindly at him and says “ well done , young man that is no small feat . “ he smiles and looks at me “ i guess you owe me now “ says sebastian . Chiron looks at me and I nod meekly . He smirks , Sebastian not Chiron . chiron smiles again and says “ well percy why don’t you show Sebastian around .” i nod and sebastian walks up to me with a smile on his face and makes a grab for my bottom again and i squeak . he chuckles and growls in my ear “ lead on , pretty boy , perhaps we could stop for a bed at some point . “ he kisses me . I quickly walked on . 

SEBASTIAN POV
I had screamed for help about 3 times before someone came to save me , his name was Percy and he was absolutely gorgeous . Something stirred me . I wanted him … no I needed him . so when all the people came out . I did some grabs and some talking and made up a bunch of stuff and the cool part? Apart from everyone acting as if I am a hero ? Percy didn't disagree. I smile . He probably already recognises me as his master and a knight in shining armour … hmm.. master , i like that . Now all I need to do is make his mine . So as we were about to leave I grabbed his ass and snogged him . There was gasps from the crowd and I tilted his head to make it seem like he was kissing me back . I growl " mine " loud enough for everyone to hear and I make him nod . I smile , this is going to be so much fun . I continue to kiss him and squeeze his ass for luck . 

HI GUYS I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THAT THIS WAS A REQUEST BY SOMEONE ON WATTPAD , I SAY SOMEONE AS THIS WILL BE POSTED ON A03 AND FFN.NET 

PART 2 WILL COME OUT NEXT MONTH