chapter 10 the old enemy

(Jamison pov)

We got out the car and we headed I to the park and went right over to the bars to see blonde bitch Peter. There convo

Jam-jamison ,jj- john ,P-peter ,j and j- John and Jamison

P- so you started sschool yesterday. Or are you guys to dumIn head

jj- I want to beat him so bad but I can't Chaz and Cameron and are over there staring at us.

Jam-i started
Laughing out loud and peter looked mad but like I care.

P- what's is funny

J and j- you are his face turned red with anger.

P- don't. Pull a dum blonde on me

JJ- first of all were not dum

Jam- second of all your blonde to so news flash nigglet you just called your self stupid

P- at least im not gay like John.

Jam- my face turned so red and my eyes were black they were no longer golden brown there. No going back now. Peter just triggered something. He shouldn't. Have. Jj went to go get chaz and cam from across the park. Before. I knew I was on top of blue eyed freak beating. Him up every were. Till I saw blood. Then got up and left his body laying there. Then I saw Nash walking in to the park. I made a run for it i ran and ran as fast as I could into. A trail behind the park and kept walking. Till I saw a stream and then sat by it to clear my mind.

(Nash pov)

I came to the park because Cameron texted me saying that's. Were they were and brought. Hayes we already set up the party we were coming to tell them they can come home since it was 2 and the party going to start then me and hayes see Jamison beating. A boy up the Same age as them then he got up and left his bloody body there when he saw us we looked at his eyes and they black with anger then he ran and Hayes ran after him but couldn't keep up. and that's when chaz and Cameron. Came with John pulling them i walked up to the boy we surrounded him and John explained every thing and then he started waking he had a blue and black. Mark on his face. When he got up john hid behind Hayes. Hayes brought. Him into a hug. John hayes go find Jamison they nodded. And left we asked him what his name was he said Peter and that he was 10 and went to the adoption center with Jamison and john. And we invited him to there party as a sorry gift.

(Hayes pov)

Sent us to go find Jamison so I asked john to use his twin sense the he said hes in the woods behind the park about 3 mi in then we headed there. There convo H=Hayes J=John

J- so when were in the car ride going to the mall I had to sit on your lap. why did you get a boner?

H- you kept moving on top of my croch and it felt good I don't but I know. It's wrong to get a boner from a ten year old when your 13 it's hard.

J- Hayes you know you have a boner right now right ?

H- crap I need to handle my real quick.

J- Can I help I never jerked off before

H- ok we went behind a bush and I pulled down my pants and john palmed me through my boxers and I started moaning but not very loud.

Then he pulled down my boxes and stared at how big it is then he starter jerking me off it was so wrong. But felt so right the. I started moaning his name pulling at his hair then he took me in his licked kissed from my tip to my balls then I came in his mouth and he drank then I pulled up my boxers and pants then he pulled me down.and we kissed. It was the best kiss of my life. Things started getting heated then we pulled. At each other hair then it looked like we had sex hair. He was on top of me moaning my name into my mouth then we pulled back for air and said wow then I pulled out comb and combed our hair so we don't. Have sex hair. Then we went to find Jamison.

----------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys sorry I didn't up date last Friday like I planned any what did you think

Tell me in the comments bye