c h a p t e r 38 💫

This I guess is a chapter, but it shows what the brothers were doing when Jordan and Ash were having their time together in the pool. This chapter also has a few peoples POV. So sorry if you don't like it but yeah that's all, but the next chapter is going to be back in line with what will happen when getting caught and all that.

-------------------------------------------

Marco's POV:

Interesting

Very interesting

I don't think the others noticed how Jordan was with that boy when he showed up with that Carly girl and that other boy. But I saw, I saw how she reacted when she saw him. And I can honestly say I have never seen her like that. It was like she was frozen for a second before snapping back to reality. I looked behind me to see if anyone else noticed and from the looks of it but I did see Jai looking at Ace like he was trying to have a conversation through his eyes and then I'm guessing Ace understood whatever it was because his eyes went wide and his mouth dropped and he looked at them and then back at Jai, now both of them smirking.

But right now we are sitting at the table eating, we did go out before and ask and they all said no and that they would get something later, but right now we are sitting and watching how they all act with each other. Carly and Jordan and talking and looking over at the two boys who are playing with Callie who I now know as Parker and Ashton, and from the corner of my eye I can see Jai and Ace smirking at Jordan as she swims over to them. Another thing, I have never seen Callie get attached to someone that quick apart from us and even then it took a day or two before she fully warmed up.

It was kind of weird inside the house because it was pin drop silent and everyone was just staring at the 5 people in the pool, but then Callie says something to Jordan and Jordan nods before swimming over to the edge of the pool and jumping out with Callie. And then I see it.

That Ashton boy watching her more like staring at her as she walks away while holding Callie's hand and swinging it slightly as they went. Prick.

But I get broken out of my thoughts as someone speaks

"Oh oh oh did you see thatttt" Jai asks while slapping Ace on the shoulder

"Yes I did this is great" Ace says back to him and everyone snaps their heads towards them

"This is far from great, some boy who looks a lot older then Jordan was just checking out her ass as she walked. And then checking out her ass when she is pretty much naked. This is far from great" I say to Ace as he turns his head back to them who are now play fighting in the pool as the girl sits and watches them.

But then out of nowhere Jai and Ace quickly jump out of their seats making me jump in shock and then they bolt out of the house and into the pool room where Jordan and Callie went just a minute ago. 

And then someone speaks again, so I turn my head in the direction of the voices

"What do you think about the boy?" my dad asks us, but I think he's asking the boys that still go to school but either way the whole time he keeps an eye on Ashton as he continues to fight with that other boy, Parker. 

"I don't like him, he's an ass" Blake quickly shoots up so I look at him with a raised eyebrow and I see Xander roll his eyes at him

"You only say that because you to got in that fight once" Xander says to him and Blake huffs and turns around but making sure to mutter a line of colourful language in the process. 

Charming he is.

"What about you, what do you think?" Darcy asks him, and he doesn't speak for a second and then he responds