heyyy

Hey so its me, I was thinking about the new book. 

I have been writing some chapters and all that and also reading the amazing comments you guys leave so I have an idea of what you want to see. 

I have seen a lot of comments about Ash and Jordan's relationship and that you don't want them back together. 

Now I'm NOT giving anything away but I'll humour you for a second, if I make it so Jordan and Ash don't get back together; do you want Jordan to meet someone new or focus on her relationship with her family? 

And if you want her to meet another guy, what do you want his personally to be like and his home/family life to be like? 

I'm only asking because like I said I was writing chapters and didn't know where to go from a chapter because I'm not sure what you guys want to see. 

So please please please let me know so I can write some more, because the more chapters I write the sooner I can post!!

Anyway that's all for now;

Much love,

Amelia xox

----------------------------------

Hi again, 

so here's a little thing.

I was writing chapters last night for the new book and decided I didn't like the name of it anymore. 

So i changed it.

And I know that I asked you guys what cover you liked best but I still changed it and now I like what we have at the moment. And I know I have been a royal pain in the ass about posting the first chapter only because I want to have a few chapters first before I post anything so I don't get to stressed out for whatever reason. But with that being said the first chapter should be in a week maybe two. 

But that's all.

Amelia xox