c h a p t e r 53 💫

Jayden's POV:

"Sir, there has been a problem at your home, but we are not sure to what extent" one of the bodyguards that I always bring with me says to me as he knocks on my office door at the wear house.

"What, what do you mean" I rush out to him while standing from my seat with all the boys right behind me

"Were not sure what happened, but what the cameras show, someone came into your house knocked out the bodyguards and then we weren't able to see any further then that. We have tried calling Miss Jordan's phone but she doesn't answer, it doesn't even ring out, so we have reason to believe that she might possibly be involved in this attack" he explains to me and when he finishes speaking I just yell, I roar at the top of my lungs and throw everything in sight and put my fist through the wall before storming out of my office and rushing home not even bothering to wait for anyone else to come with. The boys can just drive one of there own cars and I'm to angry to drive with anyone else.

The only reason we were at the wear house today was because we are trying to look into the threats that we have been reserving about Jordan, we haven't got any on Callie yet so I'm hoping they don't fully know about her. But they know about Jordan and that's enough for my blood to be boiling with rage.

After speeding I finally get home and what of been a 30 minute drive turned into a 10 minute drive. When I get out of the car I don't bother closing the door but as I turn around to go inside the other cars with the boys and bodyguards comes speeding in as well. I don't waste another second before running up to the door and much to my horror its open and there's a trail of blood coming from inside the house.

I just ignore it and run into the house and in the living room there are my bodyguards with bullet eyes in there heads or chest.

The pit in my stomach is starting to grow and I don't like it.

I then run upstairs to Jordan's room to see if she is there, and her room is empty. So I run around the house looking for her and calling out for her and still nothing.

I run back downstairs and when I get there I run towards the kitchen area so I could go out the back down to check out side but on the kitchen counter was a note. So I walk around and on the kitchen floor there is a pool of blood, and then small handprints of blood and then the note.

"BOYS" I roar at the top of my lungs and they come running down as I read the note

"What is it" Darcy asks me and I turn around and I'm shaking, that's how angry I am.

"They have her, THEY FUCKING HAVE HER!" I roar out the last part of my sentence and I see all the boys flinch before Marco reaches out and takes the note from my hand

She is quite a pretty one, I didn't think the rumours were true. But looks like they are, I think I'm going to like having her around more often - T.M

Is what the note says.

T.M is Tony Miller, the American mafia.

The Italian mafia has had problems with the American mafia for years, way way before I was born and it all started over some drugs the Americans stole from us.

Jordan's POV:

It feels like I got hit by a bus,

While coming down from being stoned as fuck.

And hungover