(3) Nathan and...

(Picture of Autumn at the top )

Chapter 3 - Nathan and...

The week finally came to an end, I thought it would never end.

I'm not over exaggerating at all, sitting next to Blake every day is TERRIBLE !!! He always finds a way to piss me off..

But I do have one question, why did he suddenly become so interested in my life ? We never ever talked before Monday and now everyone is noticing me ..
Okay I'm gonna dismiss the thought for now....

My mum and I are watching the Ellen Show. God she is hilarious !!! Suddenly I get a phone call and so does my mum. I get up and answer the unknown caller.

"Hello who's this ?"

"Hey Flower," that is soo Blake..

"What do you want ?" I moan.

"I can make you moan louder then this ," I can sense his smirk, I mutter Perv under my breathe.

"Anyway we have a project smart ass, the 50 questions is due on Tuesday," he says.

"Okay, come to my house tomorrow, I'll send you the address, come any time you're free , question how did you get my phone number ?"

I sense his million dollar smirk, " have fun watching the Ellen Show " and he hangs up. Damn it !! He doesn't answer the question. He's stalking me like how Christian Grey stalks Ana in the beginning of the book. *SPOILER ALERT* but it was worth it cause they do get married *END OF SPOILER ALERT*

Hey what can I say I'm a fan of the series and Christian Grey is one hell of a bae...if you throw aside all that BDSM shít.

When I get back I see my mum smiling so hard. "Who was that honey ?" She asks.

"My project partner "

"Oh, guess what Nathan is coming today to spend time with us until New Year and he has 2 surprise visitors which I already know who they are, but I won't tell you," she says happily.

"Nathy is coming !!! OMG I need to go clean his room, and mum are the 2 visitors staying at our house ?" and like that we forgot all about the TV.

Me and my mum are currently at the airport waiting for Nathan.

"Look Autumn there he is," my mum points to him and I leave her side and run to him like there is no tomorrow. "NATHY !!!" I say once I reach him. " I missed you sooooooooo much," I don't care if everyone thinks I'm weird or psycho but it's been 4 months. "Hey Autty, I missed you too," I hear him chuckle as he gives me his famous bear crushing hug. I think my bones got crushed by I don't care , I love my brother's hugs, they're the best.

"Hey Nathypoo 4 months "

"Hey Auttypoo I missed you a lot, but I did notice you were staring at me and my body, don't lie your big brother is good looking now and you know it..."

"Grow up Nathan " I roll my eyes but they then focus on the girl next to him.

"Okay so this beautiful girl next to me has the honor to look at me shirtless as long as she wants is my girlfriend, her name is Juliette," she hits his arm, "Boys and their ego" she says while rolling her eyes.

I love her already, I hope they get married. I ship Nathette !!!

They both blush, "Did I think out loud ?" they both nod and then laugh. They both look into each other's eyes with love. Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww !!!

Juliette has brown hair and hazel eyes and has a petite figure, she is perfect for my brother. Nathan gives her a kiss on her cheek and excuses himself to go talk to mum. "Hi, I'm Autumn, nice to meet you," I say quietly.