Chapter 12

BELLAMYS POV
We had been walking for hours, Clarke in front, me be behind and octavia and Murphy behind me. Clarke was striding ahead as if she were on a mission, she had no inclination to stop or slow down. We were walking by a cliff edge when octavia stopped.
"Hey guys stop, Let me just check this out" she said pointing to one of those funny automobile things sitting at the edge of the cliff.
"Why?" I asked her
"There might be some supplies of some sort"
"O, no that thing looks like it's gonna fall over the edge of the cliff any minute, it's not safe"
"Bell, I will be fine, I'll be in and out promise" but before I could reply she was off and already climbing in through the long broken window.
"What's she doing?"
Clarke says as she stands next to me
"Checking for supplies"
I can't take this much longer, all the coldness between is both, i need to tell her how I feel, I don't do this for anyone and I probably wouldn't do it at all but this is Clarke, I need to tell her
"Clarke... Eh I.... Well I "
"Well, Spit it out Bellamy, we don't have all day"
"Nothing" I said in return, God dammit. That's when we were interrupted by a scream. OCTAVIA'S scream.
CLARKES POV
What was Bellamy going to tell, me I was harsh on him, but I needed to be. That's when we heard o scream.
"Help!"
Me , Murphy and Bellamy run straight to her
"Octavia!" Bellamys screaming.
"I can't move" she shouts, "I've done something to my leg"
"I'm coming o!" Bellamy says, he's about to climb into the car thing when I stop him
"Let me go, your too heavy the thing will topple over the edge"
he nods at me and tells me to hurry, I can see the fear for his sister in his eyes, I don't think Bellamy could live without o. I climb into the automobile and it starts to sway
"I'm coming octavia, just hang on" I say
I start to climb towards the front of the car, towards the edge of the cliff.
"What did you do o?, what's wrong with your leg"
"I was crawling around looking for supplies and i tripped and fell in a spike and well.."
I finally make my way to the from and see o sitting there, taking quick breaths, all the colour drained from her face, there was a small metal bar sticking out her leg
"Oh god octavia., ok let's get you out of here"
I can start to feel the rock under the car slowly shifting from under us and making their way over the cliff, that's going to be us in a few minutes
"And fast" I say continuing my sentence, under my breath.
"Okay o this is going to hurt" I say. I have to remove the metal rod to get out of here. My take of my belt and tie it around her thigh, I then ask her to apply pressure around the wound and I pull. Octavia screams, but luckily she doesn't move her hands, I pull once more and the spike is out.
"Come on octavia, try and crawl to the other side of the car, I'm right behind you"
She nods
"Clarke I'm coming in" Bellamy says
"No the hell your not!" i protest "If you come in here Blake we all die because this car thing is going to topple over the cliff, but you won't die at the bottom of the cliff because I will bloody throttle you on the way down!" I shout back to him, the cliff is becoming ever so weaker, I can feel it begin to slip, with a big shove octavia gets out the car with a scream. That's when the car starts to slip. I can hear the blood pumping in my hear and my heart feels like it's going to come flying out my chest.
"Oh crap" i whisper to my self
"CLARKE!"