Episode 2: The Rebellion

" .....Do you remember the Skull symbol?" 

                                                            "the wha-" 

                                                                                             "He was my favorite honestly.... so loyal, and selfless..... wouldn't you agree?" 

                                                                                                                                        "y-yeah....I guess" 

                      " however....I do see a dark path towards him..... a very, very dark and bloody path....." 

Bad_End_Gamer Presents... 

House Of Bad End 

Episode 2: The Rebellion 

 The entrance seemed as old as ever as I walked in with Zib, the place smelled like a run down garbage bar and death, the place was some what loud but quite enough to hear what other people are saying. "the boss should meeting you at his office, I'm going to be heading out for more duties" said Zib as he left, I looked at the door with Morty's name on it, I took a deep breath and opened it. 

 Morty inhaled a cigar and then exhaled as smoke came from his mouth as he was putting the cigar down he looked at me with a devilish smirk of his. I closed the door behind me as he said " Well, Well, Well... Ah Star Angel you finally came! Good to see you here" I hated that nickname but I find it fine with Morty, He made me feel safe for some reason. I soon enough cut to the chase "Yes hello Morty... listen I know I'm just here for some thing so might just want to make this quick ok..." He came closer to me as he blew smoke into my face "Awww come on now Dear Angel wouldn't you like to stay for a while, doesn't seem like you that busy...." he said. I didn't have time for his tricks and games "Well no but I know you just want a favor from me" I told him in my serious Russian tone of voice. He backed away for a bit "Well why not a little game before I tell you..... shall that be fun... I got a round of Black Jack happening right now with the rest of the members..." I just stayed silent from his sentence while considering his offer "So... will you join, Starclock? It's about time you should learn how to fight for once... you are one special little star after all~" He said as my heart started to just beat rapidly. I took a deep breath and said "How much are we betting?" He smiled as he drop the cigar and stepped on it "come with me then my little angel" he said as we both walked out of the room.