Episode 1: A Kingdom's Despair

" Wild Card, I may have some important news! It's urgent" 

                       "What might it be?" 

 " it's the Star Prince....." 

                                                  ".... your highest, he's dead" 

"........... he's not" 

                                                                   "But Wild Card-" 

     "We made a deal..... immorality is what he wish, mortality is what I gave..... he's soul lives on in a different body"

 Bad_End_Gamer Presents... 

 House of Bad End 

 Episode 1: A kingdom's Despair 

 I walked across an unknown forest, not much to say about it but it is a bit dark here, I hid behind the bushes near me as I saw a blue bird of sorts which wasn't what I'm looking for so I kept walking trying to keep quite. I started to hear a ruffled sound from close by so I bend down on my knees and grabbed my staff from my back and it slowly formed into a bow and arrow and slowly started to aim at the creature in front of me. It looked like a radioactive owl fox with fangs of a snake, horns of a goat, claws like a hawk, and green eyes like a cat with a fur of brown, white, and blue stripes that looked messier and gross than a dump yard in a dirty lake, I stayed quite as I finally adjusted the aim for the chest as I the creature stopped moving, knowing that my presence is here. Soon I let go if the the arrow only to hear a scream coming from it which sounded like the war cry of a thousand hell hounds, I came up to the creature and took out the arrow and wrapped bandages around its chest and then put it in a small cage " hmmm....you know you look like another mutant or something, your one of the more rare ones nice...... I think I'm going to call you, Hollow Slayer..... sounds good?" the creature growled at me so I took it as a yes as I ran back to my base.