Episode 6: The Ace Kingdom

" The lies he has told, The lives he has ruined, the friendships he has broken" 

                         "all cause by one king who wanted it all for him self"

                                                                                           "The King who ruled a Red land of power and death" 

                                           "and that king....." 

                                                                                         "his name.... Was Bipper Acepher" 

Bad_End_Gamer Presents... 

House Of Bad End 

Episode 6: The Ace Kingdom 

 I was shocked at the sight of the red-ish landscape that I felt like I couldn't breath, I kept walking through the trees only to find my self in a small red village, I kept hidden in the bushes since I everyone here has ace cheeks and a red color pallate. I had a bit oh red on my but I was  mostly purple which would stand out amonst this red world, I tried to sneak by and try to find some thing to disguise my self from everyone, I went over to a near by looking cloath shop thing and well usually I wouldn't steal but then again I literally work with a criminal and the people here will probably not be so kind to me so I stole one of cloaths from there to hide my self, but that wasn't enough. The Cloath was enough to cover my body and head like a dress and a hoddie but now my face, I did have an old mask I had which I use to use it for hunting so I put it on and carried Poker with me and began walking into town.