Episode 3: A Stone statue

" Despair..... Discord.... Mayhem..... and Madness...." 

                                              "all of these key elements form the symbol known as The Star" 

                                                                                                             "What about Fate? isn't that a part of it to?" 

                    " ...yes it is my dear jester.... but" 

                                                                       "it is one that I keep a secret....." 

                  "cause there is two fates to the star prince...... either stone....... or the next bloodshed" 

 Bad_End_Gamer Presents... 

House Of Bad End 

 Episode 3: A Stone Statue 

 The light shined in my eyes as Morning started to come to an end at last, I walked down the path that was soon enough ending once I got closer to some ruins up ahead, I put the map away and headed towards there. I pushed some of the rocks aside to I could get in and the lit up a torch and walked in side, it was a bit hollow and silent for a tunnel, not much to say about it honestly other than it looked creepy and boring. Soon I started to see a light near the end of it, I rushed over there and soon I find my self in a bigger part of the cave with some what jewels and gold, it looked pretty honestly I really liked it. I looked over and see a stone statue, it was covered in green fresh vines and leaves, they looked like royalty to me and it surprised me since I haven't seen any prince or royalty member ever in my life since I've been far away from the other kingdoms that I barely know about. I walk a little closer to it and just stare at it's beauty that it had, it looked a bit broken but still in good shape though, I walked away and began to collect some jewels from the ground.