Thanks for 1k everyone!+ Bonus Chapter

That's all. Just a short thanks. And maaaaybe a short bonus scene? Okay. This is the last of it though.

Moonwing carefully stepped out of the dark shadows.
"Hello?"
"Welcome, Moonwing. I am Dustpelt." The brown cat gave a warm smile. "You've come a long way from the kit you once were." Images of the past surrounded them.

"Your sister trained in the dark forest as an apprentice." A shadowy image of Tigerstar approaching Mistpaw appeared. With a gleaming smile, the evil incarnate offered his paw to Mistpaw, and the two walked into the shadows.
"But still, she recovered from that with your help."

"Your other sister was cast away to RiverClan, torn away from you."
The scene at the moonpool replayed, Amberleaf waving goodbye before tearing towards RiverClan, tears streaming down her face. It showed Amberleaf meeting her friend, Dawnriver, at the hunting grounds. Moonwing approached Amberleaf in the apparition and licked her shoulder comfortingly.
"And yet even though you were torn apart, you were there for her when she had her kits."

"Your mother died of a stomach sickness after a long hard battle of life."
Now it showed Moonwing standing over her mother, who reeked with the scent of death. A single silver tear slipped down her face. There would be more tears to come later, but this was all she could spare.
"Yet you still stayed strong and moved on."

"The kit you mentored drowned."
It showed Gustpaw swimming in the clear lake near fourtrees. Gustpaw smiled happily, waving for Moonwing to join him. Moonwing just shook her head and walked away to hunt. Later, she found out Gustpaw had been drowned by a ShadowClan cat.
"Still, you stayed strong and comforted the mother despite your own grief."

"Firestar may have passed, but his spirit will live on with you, Moonstar."