Chapter 27: Mistpaw

Sorry about missing yesterday. I just wasn't feeling the best. Anyway, today I'll be updating both of my stories! Anyway we have just about 500 VIEWS! I'm just kinda freaking out. Also, you know what I love more than votes? Comments! Comments are great. Even if it's just you getting angry at Amberpaw, it's fun to see. Anyway, today's chapter focuses on Mistpaw, or rather what she does at night. Also, guess who my least favorite cat is!

Mistpaw rolled her eyes, tired of her sister chattering like a starling. It was so annoying. Mistpaw tucked her tail over her head and drifted to sleep. The dream took her to a grassy field, filled with prey. Mistpaw looked around happily. "This is StarClan! I bet Moonpaw hasn't been visited by StarClan" Mistpaw's gaze came to rest on a darker part of the territory, shadowy and covered with trees. With a nod, Mistpaw headed over. After all, nothing bad could be in StarClan.

Before long, a dark brown tabby came out to greet her. His voice was smooth in an almost unnerving way. "Hello, Mistpaw. I have been waiting for you. Follow me." She followed the tom deep into the forest, the whole area cast in an eerie glow. "Wh-What is this place? Who are you?" Amber eyes blinked back at her, full of distrust. "What do you think this place is?" Mistpaw gulped, then replied.

 "It looks like StarClan. That would make you a StarClan cat!" The other cat nodded. "Then it is StarClan. My name is not important. I have brought you here for training.  Your siblings are getting the same training as you, so what is allowing you to stand out? How can you prove that you can be a warrior when your training is mediocre? Let me help you. I can change that." Mistpaw answered desperately. "Please do! My siblings are just a bunch of mouse-brains, and I can't get away from them!" Slowly the tom nodded. "I can help you with that. Every night, you will come visit me, and I will train you. Goodbye for now."  Mistpaw started to fade, heading back to the world of the living.  

Mistpaw awoke with a grin on her face, as well as Amberpaw's muzzle. "Amberpaw! Get away from me. Ick." Amberpaw looked sad as she left, she had only wanted to make her sister laugh, but Mistpaw obviously wasn't in the mood for that. With a sigh, Mistpaw got up to go hunting with Sorretail. It seemed insignificant after her meeting with a StarClan cat.

Hey! I know this is weird 'cause it's at the end, but I felt like putting something down here.  Question of The Chapter: What cat do you think Mistpaw is meeting with? Is it a good thing?