What about Boyfriend and Z

They also saw Xu Yang behind them. Lu Anqi looked at Xu Yang and asked " How are you, Xiao Yang. Come have supper with us."

Ye SiYan , Ye AnRan and Xu Yang sit on their positions. Xu Yang is son of Lu Anqi's sister . Her sister married  eldest son of Xu Family. So Xu Yang is cousin of Ye siblings. But He lost a bet when they are younger so Xu Yang call Ye SiYan BOSS.

Lu Anqi asked Xu Yang in a whispered manner "Does our A'yan have a girlfriend."

He (XY) recalled today's incident and shook her head.

Lu Anqi become a little disappointed "Then what about a boyfriend." She is a rotten girl. But she just want that her son will found his better half soon. It doesn't matter boy or girl as long as Ye SiYan is happy.

After listening his (XY) aunt's question. He choked on his saliva and looked toward Ye SiYan and thought ' I can believe that boss will win over a sister in law but who dares to win over boss and be brother in law'.

He shook his head and began to eat his food.

Lu Anqi looked toward Ye SiNian and shook her head.  Ye SiNian whispered "let nature take its course".

Ye SiYan picked foods for his mum and sister.  Ye SiNian said jealously "give me food too, I am your dad. No wonder brat, you don't have a girlfriend,  no one will like you with your cold face."

Ye SiYan picked food for his dad " old man, you have really become old. Now you have to asked me for picking foods. Mum and Ranran is my queen and Princess. What about you?."

Ye SiNian humphed and said " you stinky brat, come to my study after supper."

Ye SiYan shook his head " I have to go out for something. I will be back in evening.  Let's talk then."

Xu Yang looked at Ye SiYan with a questioning look. Ye SiYan didn't say anything after that.

Ye SiNian nodded.

Just then Secretary An who is Personal secretary of Ye SiNian came and whispered something in ears of Ye SiNian. His (YSN) eyes darkened and said " we will talk about it later."

After supper Ye SiYan left with Xu Yang. They sat on their low key car". Xu Yang asked "where are we going".
Ye SiYan looked  outside the window "To the headquarters."
___________________________________
Z Headquarters~

They got into a dark alley with  the car. There is a building  with a letter Z on front of it. It's a mystery among the rich society. They don't know who is the Owner of this terrifying organisation but they know they can't offend it. Those who offend it didn't have a good ending.

Both of them wear their masks and got off the car . When they entered the building, everyone make way for them . They took the  elevator and press the top floor number 51 and left.

A newcomer asked"  who is that? he can go to top floor."
His colleague looked at him "he is our boss Z and his right hand X."
__________________________________

"X gives me the files of missions" Ye SiYan looked at him (Xy)

Xu Yang gave the file "someone  ordered to finish Ye corporation".

"Find out who is it and finish it instead "
Ye SiYan's turned  cold.

"Okay, we have a party invitations  tomorrow "

"En"
______________________________

Xu Yang dropped Ye SiYan home and left. Housekeeper  li said "lord and lady will come later . Miss is asleep .will u eat dinner young lord.

"Okay"

After dinner he looked at housekeeper  "uncle li call me once dad is back"

"Yes young lord".