[R-18]_Beauty can be a beast

*****There is mature content ahead in this chapter?. Read it at your own risk. This is my first time writing this scene. So please forgive my mistakes. And I can't write in details so imagine it yourself.....

This chapter is the longest I have written...hehe

Thank you for reading it until now...XOXO❤.....*********

♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢

Lu AoTian looked at his little cat "cut the cake now. Blow the candles first.'

Ye SiYan looked at the cake and blew the  candles. He cut the cake and took the piece to feed Lu AoTian. "Say ahhhh~"

Lu AoTian raised his eyebrow. He took a  bite from the piece of cake from Ye SiYan. "Not so tasty"

Ye SiYan looked hesitately "really?" And ate the remaining himself but was suddenly kissed. As the hot tongue invaded his mouth and intertwined with his tongue and sucked it, the tongue took the half on the cake in his mouth and Lu AoTian winked "It tastes better now" ;)

Ye SiYan was speechless and was a little flushed from the kiss.

Lu AoTian didn't dare to provoke him more "okay okay..let's eat dinner now. I made the whole dinner and cake for you. Once you finish it tell me how was the taste."

Ye SiYan also ignored him and sat at the dinner table and began to eat.

After dinner Ye SiYan and Lu AoTian washed the disk together.  "You take shower in the room. I will take one too in another room."

Lu AoTian nodded. He had taken his daily used items to Ye SiYan's apartment.

When Lu AoTian came out from the shower he saw Ye SiYan sitting in bed playing with his phone. He sat beside Ye SiYan.

Ye SiYan looked up from the phone "give me your towel."

Lu AoTian stared at him "hmm?"

Ye SiYan took the towel from Lu AoTian's hand and kneeled behind Lu AoTian. He used the towel to dry the wet hairs of Lu AoTian "Ian do you want to become sick"

Ye SiYan hummed "When are you going back?"

Ye SiYan could understand that he was asking about the mercenary "after talking with mum-dad" he looked down at Lu AoTian "Thank you for the surprise, my beauty" he leaned in and kissed the lips.

Ye SiYan was grabbed by Lu AoTian by waist and he felt on Lu AoTian's lap. He was kissed fiercely.

Lu AoTian traced the pink lips he kissed "This beauty can turn into a beast. So don't provoke the beast inside the beauty. Let it be chained"

"Who told the beast to be chained" Ye SiYan circled his arms around Lu AoTian's neck.

Lu AoTian's eyes turned deep after receiving the permission "Then I will make you mine yanyan."

Lu AoTian placed his lips on Ye SiYan's. He tried his best to be gentle. His hands began to roam on Ye SiYan's whole body.

Ye SiYan moaned "mmhm"

Lu AoTian separated his lips and looked at the misty eyes of Ye SiYan. He began to kiss down from the face to his neck and bit his neck leaving a hickey licking and sucking it.

Ye SiYan bit his lips as he looked at Lu AoTian pushing him to bed.
Lu AoTian was looking at Ye SiYan who was laying on the bed looking at him. His T-Shirt had rolled up from his waist.

Lu AoTian began to caress the waist as Ye SiYan moaned. Lu AoTian felt that he can't control himself anymore but didn't let him lose control. He took off Ye SiYan's T-Shirt as he stared at him.

Lu AoTian's began to lick the cherry in the front and his other hand was playing with the other. "Yanyan"

Ye SiYan was feeling sweet and strange at same time. He didn't want to let the voice out but he couldn't control it. "Mmhm. .ah~ d-dont.."

Lu AoTian interrupted him by kissing him. He licked his lower lips he he came down lower and began to kiss his waist. His hand got into the lower. He felt the erected member.

Ye SiYan's eye's opened wide "ahh..d-dont touch..ahhhh... their.." he moaned in pleasure."

Lu AoTian kissed and bit at his neck as he was massaging the proud member of his love. After the kiss he came down and licked the top.

Ye SiYan gripped at Lu AoTian's hair "ahhh~ w-what a-are you d-doing"

Lu AoTian's sucked hard as Ye SiYan moaned "ahhh some-something is g-goin to come out"

Lu AoTian gulped down the liquid. Looking at this Ye SiYan blushed deeply.

Lu AoTian whispered "you are so beautiful yanyan. I am going to get you ready. Tell me if it hurts."

He took out lube God knows from where as Ye SiYan stared at him with wide eyes.

Lu AoTian took the lube with his finger and thrusted his middle finger at the entrance and massaged the interior. When he saw Ye SiYan relaxing he dipped another finger.

Ye SiYan moaned with pleasure and a bit pain.

Lu AoTian thrusted his third finger "Call my name..my love"

"I-Ian..ahh~"

Lu AoTian took out his hardness, wetted it with the lube and fixed it at the entrance. "Tell me once it hurts"

He thrusted as gently as he could.
But Ye SiYan cried out in pain "Ahhh Ian ah-hhh it hurts" his eyes welled with tears.

Lu AoTian controlled himself and kissed the tears "it's okay it's okay pain will go away". He started to kiss his love to ease the pain.

Ye SiYan looked at Lu AoTian holding himself "it's okay"

Lu AoTian started to thrust again but gently.

[(*_*)A/N: I am eating dog food. Let's eat it together ah]

Lu AoTian didn't do it many times as it was their first time. He controlled himself. He changed the bedsheets and wiped Ye SiYan clean and dressed him with his own shirt.

After laying Ye SiYan in bed, he took  a cold shower . When he came back Ye SiYan is at deep sleep. He kissed his forhead and laid beside him.

Lu AoTian shifted Ye SiYan in his arms and hold him to sleep.