First Kiss

Ye SiYan knocked his room where Lu AoTian is staying. "Are you awake."

Lu AoTian said "come in yanyan. I am waiting for you."

Ye SiYan entered and saw Lu AoTian smiling happily to him. He started to check up and changed the bandages. " You are okay now. You can go home but don't do heavy works. Don't fight and don't let water touch the wound.

Lu AoTian sadly looked at Ye SiYan " if I go home. How can I meet you."

Ye SiYan smirked "don't play the pitiful and cute card. I know you are investigating last night. So take your time and solve them. By the way if you find the mastermind inform me. I have some enmity against it."

Lu AoTian was frustrated 'why didn't you fall in the act today' but his eyes darkened on the mention of last night "okay. I will"

Ye SiYan looked at him " So when are you going."

Lu AoTian stand up " I need to change then you can drive me to the base. You know about the base address?"

Ye SiYan nodded "yes, I am waiting for you in the living room. "

Before Ye SiYan can leave, Lu AoTian held his arm and pulled him(YSY) into his arms. His(LAT) other hand was holding his waist(YSY). He leaned on and put his lips on Ye SiYan's. When he saw Ye SiYan didn't push him he started to suck those lips.

When he took his lips away, they both are gasping. Lu AoTian said " it's for reminding you that I am chasing you and you are mine"

Ye SiYan didn't say anything. His face was flushed. He just turned around and left. He can hear Lu AoTian laugh from the living room. His heart is beating very fast. He didn't feel disgusted but he is having a feeling he can't describe.

In the room, after seeing Ye SiYan's dazed look, Lu AoTian laughed 'my little cat is shy.'

After changing Lu AoTian came to living room. He saw Ye SiYan sitting on the sofa with the same dazed look. "Yanyan, yanyan"

Ye SiYan looked up at him "en"

Lu AoTian chuckled "let's go"

Ye SiYan nodded lightly "en"
______________________________

Lu AoTian sat on the passenger seat while Ye SiYan was driving the car. They both are silent. Lu AoTian was staring at Ye SiYan but he didn't disturb his little cat. He know his little cat need sometime to adjust. But after looking Ye SiYan's dazed  look, he want to tease him. "No one would have thought that the mysterious Z is being a driver for the infamous Lu AoTian."

Ye SiYan smirked " enjoy the privilege then."

Poor Lu AoTian didn't think that from the next time he have to become driver except for some occasional chances.

Lu AoTian enjoyed teasing him "yeah sure. It's my honour."

Before entering The gate of black hawk, they need to check in as the car number is not in the base regular system. The security stopped the car. Lu AoTian called the security "let the car pass and note the car number. It will be regular from now."

The security nodded and let the car pass.

Ye SiYan asked "Do I need to drop you in your meeting room."

Lu AoTian chuckled  "no, just drop me to Chu Feng."

They saw Chu Feng waiting. Ye SiYan stopped the car. Lu AoTian got off the car but Ye SiYan remained seated in the Driver seat. Lu AoTian knocked on his car window.
Ye SiYan peeked out "what"

Lu AoTian whispered "It was my first kiss today. You need to be responsible for me."
He winked at him and looked at Chu Feng "lets go in, eagle"

Chu Feng answered "they are waiting for you boss."

Lu AoTian got to look at Ye SiYan's dazed look again and said in his husky voice "bye yanyan"

Ye SiYan who got out of his dazed look , nodded and left in his car.