I don't want to be the heir

At almost 10:30pm, there is a knock on his bedroom door " Young Lord , Lord and Lady are back home. Lord asked you to go to the Study."

Ye SiYan opened his eyes " I will be there."
___________________________

At the study.
  In front of the table Ye SiNian is sitting and  reading the documents.

There is a knock on door.

"Dad May I come in"

Ye SiNian  looked up at the door "en , come in."

Ye SiYan came in and asked " what happened dad?"

Ye SiNian  give him (YSY) the documents " sign this Xiao Yan."

Ye SiYan read the documents and his eyes darkened. It was share transfer papers . Ye SiNian us transferring his 20% out of 51% to him (YSY).

Ye SiYan gave back the documents  " I can't take this dad."

Ye SiNian frowned "Xiao yan, it's time to take a step down for me. I want you to take over the lu Corporation. I want to retire now."

Ye SiYan thought sometime and said " I will help you manage it but I will not take over it."

Ye SiNian asked " Why?  Those old foggies are making trouble about heir. They are taking this chance to blame me."

Ye SiYan eyes chilled "I don't want to be the heir."

Ye SiNian exclaimed "what? Then who will manage it in future. You are 20 this year. It's your final year in university. After graduation, join the company and start working. "

Ye SiYan said " I will manage it until Ranran(YAR) is able to take over the company in future. I wish to start from lower position and they don't know my identity."

Ye SiNian sighed " okay let's talk about it when Xiao ran (YAR) will be able. She will take her national college entrance exam this year. But for now sign the transfer papers. It will help you manage Ye Corporation."

Ye SiYan took the document and signed it "En."

Ye SiNian eyes softened "okay go to sleep now,  good night"

"Good night dad" Ye SiYan opened the door and went to his room.

Ye SiNian sighed again " I am too selfish to burden him with this responsibilities."
_______________________________

Next day morning at 7 am, Ye SiYan came down the stairs " Good Morning mum, dad."

"Good morning A'Yan"
"Good morning Xiao yan"

Ye SiYan didn't see Ye AnRan "where is Ranran."

Lu Anqi pour juice for Ye SiYan "She is in her room. She has class test today." Then she looked at aunt Li who is wife of housekeeper Li." Ask her to come and eat breakfast. "

When Aunt Li is going to upstairs. Ye AnRan  came down the stairs with her backpack. " I am here . There is no need to go upstair." Ye AnRan sat on her sit and maids started to serve the breakfast

Ye AnRan looked at Ye SiYan " Ge~"

Ye SiYan looked up "en"

Ye AnRan's eyes lit up "Ge~ drive me to school today."

"Okay"

They ate breakfast and  after that Ye AnRan hugged Lu Anqi "mum-dad I am going to school."
Ye SiYan bid goodbye as well " Goodbye mum-dad."

"Goodbye"
"Take care "
_____________________________
Maple leaf high school~

Ye SiYan parked his car  and they got off the car . "Good luck for the test Ranran and take care of yourself."

Ye AnRan nodded "okay ge~"

Passers-by one : 'Isn't she the top student of class A.'
Passers-by two: 'yes but who is the boy'
  They started gossiping. "She is 17 year old now, right?"  "Yes, she will be 18 this year"
"So the top students also seduces rich guy" "ah really" "and she even has admirers?"

Ye SiYan eyes darkened and he said to them " of course my sister is beautiful and a top student so she has admirers. If you can you can also have admirers."

Those two girls become frightened and walked away from there. But the rumour spread the whole school that Ye AnRan comes from Rich Background and has a handsome big brother.

Ye SiYan patted on his sister's head and smiled at her "okay go to your class now"

Ye AnRan smilled  " you are best ge" and went to her class.

Ye SiYan also left to his university.