Reunion

"Dad, Dad wake up"

Ye SiYan's eyes opened. He saw a baby face in front of his eyes. He reached out and hugged him. "Aary"

Aaron giggled "wake up Dad. Daddy is making breakfast for you."

Lu AoTian entered the room with breakfast. "Get fresh and have breakfast. I have a surprise for you."

After eating breakfast, Lu AoTian led him
to the interrogation hall.
Ye SiYan looked at Lu AoTian doubtly who was carrying Aaron in his arms.

Lu AoTian  knocked at the door and the door opened up from inside. "Boss"
Ye SiYan first looked at his team members who greeted him then looked at the crowd who are looking at him like he was their enemy.

Ye SiYan looked at Lu AoTian again. Lu AoTian gave Aaron to him who smiled and called "Dad"

Aaron put his arm around Ye SiYan's neck and rested his head on his shoulder obediently.

But he didn't know that their normal behaviour shocked the crowd.

At last one man took the Courage and asked "isn't it Aaron"

Every team member of black rose looked at him fiercely and aim their gun on him.

A woman shielded the man and mumbled "S-Sorry"

Ye SiYan was very confused "What's happening here"

Lu AoTian smiled at him "wait here for me"
He walked towards the crowd. But the crowd didn't hesitate to protect their core members. They have hideaway their core members between them. So neither Ye SiYan can look at the members in between the crowd nor the core members can see Ye SiYan.

Lu AoTian narrowed his eyes "make way for me."

But the crowd didn't move a bit. Lu AoTian took out his gun and point it at them like he was going to shoot them.

A gentle voice rang out "Make away for him. Anything you want I have it. Let them go"

The crowd cried out "S-Sister Yu"

That gentle voice  said determinedly again "let him come"

Lu AoTian smiled and walked towards the centre of the crowd. This time the crowd made way for him. He looked at the gentle woman holding a teenager in her embrace.
Then he looked at the middle aged man who was protecting them.
He looked back and grinned"Yanyan come  here"

Ye SiYan walked towards them "Ian"

Lu AoTian point toward the couple and said "see if you can recognise them."

Ye SiYan put Aaron on the ground and Aaron ran to Lu AoTian and hugged his thigh.

He looked at three of them while the couple was also looking at him. The woman's eyes teared up and she hugged the  man.

The man hold into Ye SiYan's wrist and stood in front of him "what do you want from us."

The Black Rose team was angered again and point their gun.

Lu AoTian signaled them to low their guns and sighed.

Ye SiYan was looking dazedly  at the couple and blurted out "are-are you my biological parents?"

The man looked behind at him and nodded at him and looked alertly at Lu AoTian.

Lu AoTian was happy that his little cat found his family and angry that his little cat was stolen.
He frowned "yanyan come here"

Ye SiYan came out from behind the man and hugged Lu AoTian.

Lu AoTian patted his back "cry if you want to cry"

He looked at his team members "arrange room for them to rest and let them eat breakfast" then he looked at the family of three "come with me"

He carried up Ye SiYan to his room "Aary come with daddy"

Aaron trotted behind them.

The couple looked at each other and decided to follow so they hold the hand of the teenager and followed them.

Lu AoTian put Ye SiYan oh his bed.
Ye SiYan was silent at first then he started to ask questions "where did you find them?"

"They are at the address found in the memory chips"

"What about Silence and Deep water"

"My Black hawk  and your paternal grandparents helped me to finish them."

"When did you...?"

"When you are sleeping with our baby"

This time Ye SiYan was silent "I am not so weak as you think"

Lu AoTian smiled dotingly "you are not weak but let me do this much for you"

The couple was silently listening the conversation between them.

Ye SiYan looked at them "Sit down"

The couple sat down with stiffness. They were looking at their first child after 22 years.

He asked them only one question "why did you guys abandoned me?"

His parents trembled "we didn't abandoned you. We just want you to have a normal life" we are very sorry about it.

His mother point at the teenager "it's your brother, Leng SiMing. We also wanted to give him to you that you can take care of him. But we couldn't find any way to contact you. It was very risky that time."

Ye SiYan closed his eyes "let them rest"

Lu AoTian hold him and let his subordinate take them to rest "Take rest today. We are going back tomorrow."

__________________________

A/N :- we are at last of the MMCB. Thank you for reading so far. Take care. Xoxo❤