Valentine Week

When they reached the villa, Lu AoTian let Ye SiYan sleep and carried him to the bedroom. Ye SiYan snuggled in the warm embrace. Lu AoTian smiled. He took off the shoes and change his clothes with the ones he bought for Ye SiYan and laid him on the bed.

He was feeling a little happy and sad about the mysteries of Ye SiYan. He was happy that his little cat is opening up to him and sad because he wasn't there when he was suffering from the injuries and fighting with death.

Next Day Lu AoTian dropped Ye SiYan to the University but he didn't go to the classroom.

Ye SiYan felt relief and  but a little bitter that At last Lu AoTian was shifting his emotions. He will not chase after him.

After the first class, Ye SiYan felt thristy "AoTian give me the water bottl-"
He remembered that Lu AoTian didn't come today. He took the bottle from Xu Yang but the water tasted bitter.

He didn't see Lu AoTian whole day. He was feeling upset at the end of the day. He didn't eat dinner and went to sleep.

He dreamed of Lu AoTian living with another boy. Lu AoTian came to thank him "Thank you Mr. Ye. For Mr. Ye I found my true love." The boy snuggled in his arms. Ye SiYan really want to punch him. They both left Ye SiYan in a daze.

He woke up and splash water in his face and saw it was almost time for breakfast. But he didn't have mood for breakfast. So he aimlessly drove around the city and went to university in the last.

When he parked the car and got off. A girl came and smiled at him and gave him a red rose and ran away. He recalled that today is Rose Day. Before he could throw away the rose. Another girl came and give him another red rose. And He received red roses till 99 roses are complete. He asked them what's going on but they just smiled at him.

When he got into the classroom and went to his seat. He saw a Rose bouquet on his desk With a card on it.

Happy Rose Day my little cat...wait for me ❤

He could understand that he was receiving roses from a admirer and had a doubt on Lu AoTian but he shooked his head. How can he give me roses. I didn't even see him.

Next Day he received a note pasted on this car

Happy Propose Day my little cat. I love you....

He couldn't understand what's going on.

After that day

He received a box of chocolates in his car's driver seat when he opened the car door with a note.

Happy Chocolates Day my little cat...

Now he is almost confirmed that it is Lu AoTian and he decided to wait.

Next day he found a teddy bear delivered to his door with the note

Happy teddy day. Let me be your teddy bear...My little cat.

Now he was literally waiting for next day.

Next day he got a note from a kid

Happy Promise day my little cat. I will grow old with you....

Next day when he was returning home. He tripped and was held by someone. The man was wearing casual hoodie and a mask. Before he could say thank you the man walked away.
After returning home he went to his room to change and found a note in his pocket.

Happy Hug Day ....How was the hug..Hmm?

Ye SiYan is a little angry now.

Next day he went to drink and ended up being drunk. He felt something soft touching his lips and them someone whispered.

"Happy Kiss Day my love ..."

Next day when he woke up, he was in his apartment. He was fuming with anger. He got fresh and saw a note on the freeze.

Happy Kiss Day... you are really sweet...I have made breakfast for you. It is in freeze..heat it and eat it okay my love.

He remembered last night's whisper and his face blushed.

"Idiot"

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Hello readers...
Don't be angry

Happy Valentines week. Let's celebrate it with yaoi who are like me single..and those who have lovers....have a good time with your love...

Thank you for reading

XOXO ❤🔥