Deskmates

Next day, Ye SiYan opened his eyes and rubbed them like a lazy cat. When he looked up, he saw Lu AoTian was sleeping  in the sitting position and his own head is on Lu AoTian's lap. He felt a little warm. He got up and wanted to lay Lu AoTian in the bed so he will sleep comfortably.
But as he moved Lu AoTian woke up "Awake? So early?"

Lu AoTian felt his body a little numb. So he sat on the bed and tried to move little bit "Go to washroom and get fresh. There are new sets for you their. I will make you breakfast. "

Ye SiYan nodded "what about you?"

Lu AoTian yawned "I will go get fresh in the next room. Will you have to go to University today."

Ye SiYan nodded "en"

Ye SiYan got fresh and remembered that he didn't bring any extra Uniform So he want to wear last night's suit. But when he went back to the room he saw his university uniform set on the bed. He smiled and wore them.

After getting dressed Ye SiYan came to Dinning table. Lu AoTian was wearing a apron like yesterday and preparing breakfast for Ye SiYan. "Oh you are here, just give me 2 mins."

Ye SiYan nodded and sat on his seat.
After 2 mins they both ate their  breakfast and came downstairs where Su Cha, Xu  Yang and Chu Feng are already waiting for them. They stayed at the villa last night.

Today Lu AoTian drive the car for Ye SiYan and the other 3 light bulbs have to take another car while driver will drive them to university.

Su Cha was excited to see her boss falling in love slowly slowly. But Xu Yang was smiling bittery 'Even boss got his lover and I am still waiting for this blockhead to understand my feelings.'

When they reached the university, there was a crowd waiting for Chris. Everyone now knows about the true identity of Chris as Young lord of Ye Corporation and as Diehard fan they really want to see Chris one time. They appreciate him that being from a business empire, he was chasing art.

Lu AoTian drop Ye SiYan to the University and bidded goodbye.

Ye SiYan got a headache seeing this. He prefer silence and he guess from now silence will be out of his reach.

Fortunately nobody disturbed his schedule in fear that their idol will run away again. But they were still peeking at him or pretending to passing by.

The trio got in the classroom. Their Classmates are also staring at them. Xu Yang's alias as the violinist and guitarist in the group is Adrian and Su Cha's alias as flute master in the group is Ruby. So they both are also famous as group mates.

In the class, the class teacher also stared at them when he came in the class. But he started to call attendance. After the attendance he asked for attention " Students, You have a new classmate joining you today. I hope you will be good friends with him. Okay Please come in."

Ye SiYan was laying down on the desk but he listened a voice "Hello. My name is Lu AoTian." He thought he heard wrong but he looked up and saw Lu AoTian staring him.

The Class teacher  knew about this student's identity but the students didn't know. Girls were happy to get a new handsome boy as classmate and boys were somewhat envious.

The class teacher nodded "Go seat in any blank seat you prefer."

Lu AoTian walked toward Ye SiYan. The class teacher forgot to tell him that he can sit anywhere except beside Ye SiYan. This little ancestor has a bad temper. The Classmates were also a little nervous. What if these two fight then who will they chose to get along with. They don't know about their new Classmate's background. What if they offend one of them. They want to cry and curse that you have to choose the seat beside Ye SiYan in all of the blank ones.

But they were stunned by Lu AoTian "Yanyan. Can I sit with you."

Ye SiYan stared at him "what are you doing here."

Lu AoTian sat without any permission "I just miss you so much. So I came to university then I can be with you every time."

Ye SiYan ignored him and laid down again.

Lu AoTian smiled a little " let's have lunch together."

Ye SiYan didn't looked up "okay"

The class teacher sighed in relief that these two didn't fight and the Classmates are completely dumbfounded.  They knew how much Ye SiYan hate Desk mate. Even Su Cha and Xu Yang Can't sit with him.